John Crestani Review – A Scam Artist or a Legit Marketer?
If you are working in the digital marketing industry, you came across this guy “John Crestani” everywhere on the web.
You see different advertisements, reviews and many more things about this guy and some are calling him a legit one and others are calling it a scam.
So, I decided to show you about this guy in an honest way. If you are landed first time on my site, I want to tell you that I am not a type of guy that called every product a scam just to promote my own product.
So, first I tell you about John Crestani; he is an experienced and legit guy and I have found all of his training stuff very valuable and informatory.
So, let’s look at step by step;
Who is John Crestani?
John Crestani is a digital marketer who was fired from his job and thereafter he made six figures per month business within 2 years of getting fired.
He was also featured on many popular platforms like;
Currently, he is nearly 30 and the founder and CEO of IMJETSET.COM. He started this platform after his success in this field and he wanted to share his knowledge with other people. That’s why he has entered in this field with the mission of helping newbies.
He's helped newbies, affiliate marketers & thought-leaders all over the world in growing their businesses to 5 and 6-figures per month.
His product Internet Jetset came out to be a great success for him and very soon it become the hot selling product on Google.
I was also one of the earliest reviewers who have written review on internet jetset and at that time I called it a legit. However, there are numerous affiliates that were calling it a scam at that time.
Rather than focusing on too many products, John has created two main products that are very popular in business world. These products are;
I will guide you in detail about both products within a few seconds but first I want to tell you that Internet Jetset is the main product and Super Affiliate System is an upsell in this product.
But later John has put more effort on SAS and if you buy SAS now, he will provide you Internet Jetset as a bonus with SAS.
So, let’s look at one by one of his main products;
The price of this course is $47 per month and it is a system in which John has shown that how you can make money from affiliate marketing using free traffic methods.
His focus is on getting free traffic from Google, YouTube and Facebook.
The course is in video form which is nearly 8 hours long and here’s some of the content inside the course…
- How to sell the first product within 2 hours after joining this system as an affiliate marketer and earn your first commission?
- A secret method to use Facebook and Amazon for instant profits.
- How to avoid ‘Shiny Object Syndrome’ that ruins most online business owners and choose the right products for your business?
- Things that should be avoided that cause internet marketers to lose focus.
- Which affiliate networks to choose and how to get approved?
- How to get free traffic from Google, YouTube and Facebook?
- How to use Google keyword planner to discover targeted and profitable keywords?
Super Affiliate System
The price of this course is $997 and in this system John has shown us how to use paid traffic to earn money via affiliate marketing.
Put it simple; Internet Jetset is a system in which John has shown us free traffic methods and in Super Affiliate System the John has shown us paid traffic methods of earning money.
SAS is a 6 week training course and let’s look at the content of the course which John has included in the member’s area;
Week 1: The System Setup
- Goal setting
- What is affiliate marketing?
- Setting up your site?
- How to setting up presell page?
- How to setup a Facebook page?
- What are affiliate networks and how to work with them?
Week 2: Understanding the System
- Success mindset
- Finding the best niche
- Choosing your offer
- How to choose your ad network
- How to Research niches online
- Networking effectively
- Understanding intent
Week 3: Marketing Skills
- How to write good copy?
- Advanced copywriting
- My seventeen steps copywriting formula
- How to optimize ads
- Advanced optimization
Week 4: Facebook and Google Ads
- Facebook ads
- Facebook ads compliance
- Important metrics in advertising
- Google Ads part 1
- Google Ads part 2
- Facebook ads with Brian
Week 5: YouTube and Native Ads
- MGID native ads?
- Outbrain native ads?
- Voluum DSP native ads?
- How to setup YouTube ads?
- Facebook ads with Tim Burd
Week 6: Scaling and Automation
- How to use survey funnels?
- $240k solar case study
- How to Scale campaigns from $1k to $20k
- Utilizing media buyers
- Case study on student loan
Week 7: More Ad Campaigns
- Bing Ads
- LinkedIn native ads
- LinkedIn text ads
- Taboola native ads?
Week 8: Implementing the System
- The right mindset for success
- How to research your niche
- How to choose your offer
- How to choose your ad network
- Researching niches online
- How to network effectively
- Understanding intent
If you go through the content, it has everything from search engine ads, social media ads and native ads.
Apart from this you will also get access to weekly webinars, email list of potential buyers, ready 2 launch campaigns and support via Facebook group.
In my opinion, John is an experienced and trusted guy who knows what he is doing. I recommend both of his courses and there is a lot of valuable stuff included in both systems.
If you are a newbie, I recommend you to first start with the Internet Jetset and then move to the paid methods as they require good investment and other monthly cost as well.
Also, both of his products are ClickBank products and if you don’t like you can ask for a refund within 60 days.