Is Work at Home (WAH) University a Scam? My unique Review
Product Name: Work at Home University
Owner: Michelle Withrow
Price: $197 + Upsells
New Website: www.wahedu.com
Old Website: www.wahuniversity.com
Work at Home University was launched by Michelle Withrow. This program is also called WAH University and there are also others name exist like “stay at home revenue”. This program claimed to be for everyone who wanted to work from home and especially for house moms.
When you visit sales page there you can see that by spending daily 60 minutes you can earn lot of money. The guidance is through video training and focus of this program is how to earn from CPA (cost per action) by giving your links exposure. Companies pay you to simply post links on the Internet.
Michelle Withrow tells her personal story that she became a millionaire by posting links around the internet and you can also earn good amount of money by following her technique.
What is Included in Training & Tools?
After becoming member, you gain access to member’s area containing over 100 HD Videos that teach the most important features and techniques used in this business to make a profit.
Some of the topics covered in member’s area are as follows:
- Basics of internet marketing.
- How to research profitable markets online.
- How to get link exposure and start earning money.
- How to plan an online marketing campaign.
- Different models of internet marketing sites.
- Creating your own products and where to find affiliates to promote them.
- How to register domain names, setup a web hosting and create your first website/blog.
- How to plan your website structure.
- How to setup and use auto responders to monetize your visitors in the long run.
- Marketing and traffic generation techniques using Social Media, Social Bookmarking, Article Marketing, Search engine optimization (SEO), Pay per click (PPC), Video marketing, Media buying
Pros vs. Cons:
- Some good training can be found on CPA and other internet marketing topics.
- No free training available so it is difficult for people to check as a free member whether training material is as per his/her likings.
- CPA require lot of hard work and very little earnings can be generated from this method.
- Some of the information are outdated as Google have banned those techniques.
- Large number of upsells that is always bad for starters.
- You can easily get banned on forums and articles directories by following link cloaking trainings.
- Cost is very high for such type of training.
- This program is using many names so it creates a doubt in the mind of people especially for beginners.
- No interactive community support available.
- Program is not organized very well.
How Much Does it Cost You?
To register with Work at Home University first you have to pay $97 and said that its worth is $197. If you try to leave page then this price is reduced much further.
If you click on back button first time, a pop-up will appear and you will see that now you can join for $77. And if you click back one time more then again you can see that they are demanding just $47.
To become an Auction List Agent or a link posting expert then there is an upsell of $67. Apart from this there are other upsells of $97 and $47.
- When you reach landing page and write your name, code, email etc. then you will see this message “There are always three positions available”.
- The program is running with multiple identities. Work from home university, stay at home revenue and other old name profit from home university. I have seen no legitimate program doing this type of work. This definitely creates suspicions among people.
- Domain has changed and whenever you type old name it redirects to new name.
- Most internet marketers believe that Michelle Withrow is the false person behind this program as you can see her photo on istock photo. These stock photos can be purchased and used by anyone on the internet. Why would anyone with a genuine business use stock photos as their testimonial? There is a great chance that this person has done something scam in the past or its plan in the future to run as much money as possible.
Picture in WAH university
Picture in istock Photo
- There are many upsells and downsells in this program and there are also time pressure to visitor you purchase this product within certain minutes otherwise its cost become much higher.
To be honest, I never recommend this program to anyone. There are other programs in the past using the same system and run out of the money from innocent people. May be it is not the one of those, but due to above cons and scam signals it is better to stay away from this program.
If you are serious in money making then there are many other legitimate businesses out there that honestly try to help people succeed online. Let’s look at my #1 recommended training program which I truly believe is the number one platform.