Internet Jetset Review  – Is John Crestani a Scam?
Welcome to my Internet Jetset review 2021!
John crestani started his mentorship career with a program known as internet jetset.
So, I decided to look into this system in detail and share with you that whether Internet Jetset is a Scam or not?
First let's look at overview;
Business Name: Internet Jetset
Website Address: imjetset.com
Business Owner: John Crestani
Product Price: $47 + Upsells
What is Internet Jetset?
Affiliate marketing is the most common method of making money online, and people have been using it for years.
New styles of working claimed by different people are evolving day after day, but in essence, they are promoting vendors product to the people using free or paid traffic.
Everyone may not succeed due to the difference in selecting the right product, the method in promoting the product and the need for a budget.
Recently, I came across a new program called "Internet Jetset by John Crestani" that got my attention.
Initially, when I look at the sales page and video, it is full of hype, but when I actually look at the content and theme of this product, then I searched this product further.
I will show you all my findings and suggestion about this product in the next paragraphs.
It is a course that trains people how to make money online as an affiliate marketer. The method used by John is getting free traffic from Google, YouTube and Facebook.
The course is nearly 8 hours long and prepares customers fully to be an affiliate marketer.
Moreover, it also claims that you will make first commissions within 2 hours of buying the course.
I know the system of using free traffic is not new, but if someone guides you his/her tested methods, then the chances of success may increase further. The course also includes his case study.
Who is John Crestani?
John, who created this course, is an internet marketer and earning over five-figure income per month.
Though most of the people may not be familiar with him; in the past few years he has gained a lot of success.
Due to his success, he was also featured on Forbes, Business Insider, Inc., Affiliate Summit, Yahoo Finance, Home Business and many others.
John already launched “Super Affiliate System” which targeted towards more advanced internet marketers.
He has also been very successful selling his products on affiliate marketplaces (Clickbank). The popularity of this product is also increasing day-by-day.
Read more in-depth information about him in my John Crestani review.
What is Included in the Product?
i). Overview of Main Course
If you look at the members are, it includes action-packed eight hours long video course that trains people how to be a successful affiliate marketer.
Here's some of the content inside the course...
- How to sell the first product as an affiliate marketer and earn your first commissions within 2 hours of joining this product?
- A secret trick to use Facebook and Amazon for instant profits.
- How to choose the right product that actually sells and avoiding the 'Shiny Object Syndrome' that ruins most online business owners?
- Things that should be avoided that cause business owners to lose focus.
- Which affiliate networks are best to join and how to join them?
- How to get free traffic from Google, YouTube and Facebook?
- How to use Google keyword planner and find super long-tail, high-intent, high-volume keywords?
ii). Xtreme Case Study Archive (Upsell):
This is not available with the front end product. You need to pay further for this upsell. It includes case studies, interviews, and webinars with top experts.
Video # 1: This video relates to a meeting of very successful marketer Ronnie Sandlin, who uncover of making $2,000/day with advertorial blog posts on Facebook, as well as how to obtain a healthy psychological response in your headlines.
Video # 2: The next interview video of John from Taylor Barr, who explains how to earn a passive five figure a monthly income.
Video # 3: In this video, John reveals you how to market skin care products to people online.
Video # 4: This video relates to John interview of Carlos Cruz about how he earns $1,200/day through marketing flashlights.
Video # 5: In this video, John explains to you how to sell gold investments via Google.
Video # 6: John reveals you how to market blood pressure supplements to people online effectively.
Video # 7: This video relates to an interview of Ronnie Sandlin in which he reveals about Blackhat Copywriting methods.
Video # 8: John shows you how to market credit repair offers through blog posts and make up to $80,000/day.
Video # 9: In 9th video, he uncover the seventeen step copywriting template that motivates people to purchase.
Video # 10: In this last video, John interviews the Chinese super-affiliate Nick Chou about his successful strategies that are giving him great results.
iii). Overview of Jetset LIVE:
This is also an upsell that will charge monthly. By paying this fee, you will get access to John monthly webinars.
Here he will work with students LIVE on a webinar, examine their campaigns, and provide them updates on the newest and biggest developments occurring in affiliate marketing.
Pros vs. Cons:
- The course is designed for internet marketers by a marketer. The overall concept of this system is pretty much legit.
- The member’s area includes tons of useful information that if applied as per John instructions will give you results. Though results may not be as fast as you expected because as an experienced person you are getting results far quicker than you have just started out.
- All the strategies included in this system are free and after paying for this product you don’t need to spend money on new methods. Moreover, you can start your campaign with few hours of hard work.
- There is too much hype created by John. I know the system he has created will work if you implement it but the results will not be at a very fast pace. For first two to three months you need to test this and results will getting better and better.
- The price of the main product is $47, which is OK but if you are looking to access to Xtreme case study then it will cost you $187 further and $47/month for jetset live. I think this may be on a higher side for most of the people.
Is Internet Jetset a Scam?
After reading my internet jetset review, you can now pretty confident about this product, and I can say that John has put a lot of effort in this and it cannot be called as scam.
It will take some time, and if implemented successfully it will reward you great success in long run.
Month after month you will see improve in results and the time will reach when full-time income will be reached.
If you are thinking of getting results in hours or even days, then believe me it is not for you. Every legit business takes time.
The cost is on a higher side, but the methods taught by John is free. Once you start making money, then I suggest you also to spend on paid method as well to scale up your business.
The methods you my use are Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
I hope you will like my Internet Jetset Review 2021 and if you have any queries please ask in the the comment section. I will be more than happy to get back to you.