Hodo Global Review – Is it a Scam or Legit? Truth Revealed!
If you are looking for a good place to learn more about Hodo Global and get to know if it is worth working with, then I think I can help. A couple of days ago, I heard so much talk about it, and they didn’t quite seem to understand the opportunity behind it, so I decided to get into the program, investigate it and come to know it as it really is and then get to evaluate the value of being part of it. This, I believe, is also what you are looking for.
And I can assure that you are going to get more than just information about it.
So I’d ask that you spare a few minutes and read my unique hodo Global review to the very end, since every letter of it counts. From there, you can use my final verdict as a guide light on determining if the program is the best fit for you or it would be better to search elsewhere. It is my greatest belief that the review will serve you best and help you achieve your intended intentions.
So without any more delays, let’s jump into things…
Business Name: Hodo Global
Website Address: www.hodo.biz
Owner: John Hammack
Price: Free to join but many hidden catches
Rankings: 60 out of 100
Looking for Legit Opportunity: See my #1 Recommendation
Hodo Global Review – Introduction:
Have you noticed how things are changing in the online world? Almost everything to do with business has been taken online, and it’s either services are linked to a website online or an online program is created based on a certain service to get to many people effectively, and catch a huge pocket of them too.
That’s right, and this is just the start of the huge technological evolution that is yet to come. But as this comes, and greatly help to reach out to many people in a short period of time, the cases of internet fraud are going to increase significantly.
You are going to hear about billions of dollars lost through a program that had been operating for over 10 years and yet they had a good reputation. If the level of security doesn’t change, it is going to be a very messy scenario.
Time is coming, it is already here, when you will hear of thousands of people crying their heads off after being talked into a program they barely knew of and got to submit their credit card details which have now been sucked all the money out. Time is coming when people will be hearing of scammers making away with hundreds of thousands of dollars every other day and having nothing done to them.
Be on the lookout for programs that have been made recently, see that you get a good background check of the owner and know what his history has been like through the years, and you’ll understand the gist, if not the fate, of that actual product.
Is Hodo Global well worth the investment? Can it really pay or benefit in any way to become a member? Is its success rates increasingly popular or going down the drain? All these questions and probably much more, are going to be answered by this review, so let’s get into it right away!
Tired of Scams?
What is Hodo Global?
This is a travel multi level marketing program that is set to benefit people who’ve got deep love for traveling and are looking for great discounts always in order to cut on the overall traveling costs. It is based in Texas and has gotten the address given on the main website from BhipGlobal, which is another program owned by Terry Lacore, who has been involved in a number of fraud cases like MLM Rippln which collapsed 9 months after its launch.
John A. Hammack, the owner of Hodo, has had some history in the online world. He has been seen giving affiliate training calls for another program called Ambit Energy that was launched back in 2006. The last affiliate training call John gave was just recently, in fact, it was shortly before he launched Hodo Global. He and his beautiful wife continue to distinguish themselves in this multi-level marketing company.
Read also Swiss Gold Global Review
How Does it Work?
This company, as earlier said, seeks to benefit the travelers who are always on the road. And for this to happen effectively, there are bonuses the company gives along with free trips, products, vacations and so much more. You can get all these through their Hodo Connect app that was created a few months ago.
You need to note though, that there is a program in the company called TripSin that people who want to get the advantages of this product have to join. This is where you’ll be getting your bonuses through.
Also, there are affiliates who are needed to promote the company and will be given great commissions upon any sales. This means, if you don’t have a thing for traveling, you can still get the chance to work with the company and get paid along with some other bonuses. But note that you will have to be a member of TripSin too, which costs a whooping $308 followed by a monthly payment of $88.88 for all countries except for Philippines, Mexico and Malaysia which pay $48.88.
Who is it For?
Well, taking a look at the opportunity in the program, it is clear that it is for two kinds of people. Firstly, it is for people who travel a lot. If you are in love with nature and want to see much of it before you run out of time, then you are going to want to be part of the program and get the whole cost of traveling cut down for you with the bonuses and free vacations among others.
Secondly, it is for affiliates. All the marketers out there who’ve got a good grasp of perfect promotion techniques that really get people to join programs are needed. For affiliates, they will be helping to bring in more travelers to be members and also help recruit more affiliates to spread the fame of the company to all corners of the world. If you happen to fall into any of these categories, you are very much welcomed to join Hodo.
Read also Be the Boss Network Review
What is Included in the Product?
To spice all travels up, the company has gone a step ahead to make the whole experience wonderful by helping people get well-negotiated prices, wonderful luxurious hotels, hotel rooms, and suites at cheap prices, cruise ship packages just to mention but a few. And to do this, here is what Hammack and his colleagues have included in the Product:
• Amazing rewards like free trips, other paid for extras, and huge bonuses for people who go to their TripSin account in the site and plan a trip.
• Refer 4 plan, that sees your monthly membership payment taken off your shoulders after you’ve helped at least 4 people join the program.
• Best low prices on trips, suites and resorts and most of the traveling expenses.
• Hodo Connect app that lets you do all the activities easily. It works on Android and iOS phones.
The Compensation Plan:
As with all MLM companies, there is always a compensation plan for the affiliates. This company’s plan seems to be pretty big with lots of bonuses. Let’s take a look at it extensively.
Hodo Global Rankings
There are 8 ranks within the company, here they are, from the greatest to the least:
• Ambassador – Here, you need to keep up 12 TripSin sales for subscriptions, and get a minimum of 4 on any of the binary team’s sides, and have your binary commissions hitting $9600 weekly.
• 7 Stars – Here, you need to keep up 10 sales for subscriptions, and get a minimum of 3 sales on any of the binary team’s sides, and have your binary commissions hitting $7200 weekly.
• 6 stars – Here, you need to keep up 10 sales for subscriptions, and get a minimum of 3 sales on any of the binary team’s sides, and have your binary commissions hitting $4800 weekly.
• 5 Stars – Here, you need to keep up 10 sales for subscriptions, and get a minimum of 3 sales on any of the binary team’s sides, and have your binary commissions hitting $2400 weekly.
• 4 Stars – Here, you need to keep up 8 sales for subscriptions, and get a minimum of 2 sales on any of the binary team’s sides, and have your binary commissions hitting $1200 weekly.
• 3 Stars – Here, you need to keep up 6 sales for subscriptions, and get a minimum of 2 sales on any of the binary team’s sides, and have your binary commissions hitting $600 weekly.
• 2 Stars – Here, you need to keep up 4 sales for subscriptions, and get a minimum of 1 sale on any of the binary team’s sides, and have your binary commissions hitting $400 weekly.
• 1 Star – Here, you need to keep up 2 sales for subscriptions, and get a minimum of 1 sale on any of the binary team’s sides, and have your binary commissions hitting $200 weekly.
All affiliates are needed to have 6 consecutive months qualification plan put to work before they qualify for it. And these qualifications include:
• For Ambassador – There should be 6000 points of reward for the downline TripSin or 2000 points of reward for the personal TripSin.
• For 7 Star – There should be 42000 points of reward for the downline TripSin or 14000 points of reward for the personal TripSin.
• For 6 star – There should be 36000 points of reward for the downline TripSin or 12000 points of reward for the personal TripSin.
• For 5 star – There should be 30000 points of reward for the downline TripSin or 10000 points of reward for the personal TripSin.
• For 4 star – There should be 24000 points of reward for the downline TripSin or 8000 points of reward for the personal TripSin.
• For 3 star – There should be 18000 points of reward for the downline TripSin or 6000 points of reward for the personal TripSin.
• For 2 star – There should be 12000 points of reward for the downline TripSin or 4000 points of reward for the personal TripSin.
• For 1 star – There should be 6000 points of reward for the downline TripSin or 2000 points of reward for the personal TripSin.
Read also Online Profit System Review
Qualifications for MLM Commissions
For the affiliates to be viable for the commissions on the MLM scheme, they have got to have 2 things, which are:
• Get a minimum of 1000 points of reward on the TripSin within the grace period of 6 months.
• Make 2 sales of the TripSin subscription on any of the two sides of the binary system.
Qualifications for Retail Commissions
For any affiliates to be viable for the commissions on the retail section, they must have:
• Either sold or bought a minimum of 1 TripSin subscription within the first month of joining.
• Gotten at least 500 BVs.
When you as an affiliate qualifies for this, you will only get to keep the qualifications if you pay 25 to 50 BVs a month based on the monthly subscription payments.
The commissions paid for the first time to the affiliates are only received by the people who’ve qualified in their own upline. This means that the affiliates also receive the commissions from their downline affiliates when they recruited.
The starting amount of commissions for the pass up retail is $15 and then later $2 or $4 each month.
The procession of the payment of the commissions here depends on the number of re-subscription sales, in the sense that:
• For 1 sale, you get $15 and then followed by $2 or $4 a month.
• For 2 to 5 sales, you get $30 and then followed by $4 or $8 a month.
• For 6 to 10 sales, you get $60 and then followed by $8 or $16 a month.
For 11 sales or more, you get $100 and then followed by $12 or $20 a month.
Affiliates usually get $20 overriding commissions that are given when a TripSin subscription sale happens. Here is how they get their money:
• Ambassador affiliates get $20
• 7-star affiliates get $14
• 6-star affiliates get $12
• 5-star affiliates get $9
• 4-star affiliates get $5
Affiliates with a 4-star rank or higher are looked for when the subscription sales are made by the company’s system. If the first affiliate found is in a lower rank than 4 star, they are paid their due and then another affiliate of an above rank than that is searched for and paid the rest of the money.
I’m Qualified Bonus Pool
This is for all affiliates where commissions worth $30 are paid on the event of a subscription sale every week. Here, an affiliate gets to qualify for this type of bonus only if they get qualified for the MLM Commissions within the first month after they’ve joined the company.
Matching bonuses are paid to the first affiliated with a 3 star and above within the upline if they’ve qualified in the pool to get a share.
The company’s affiliates can receive a 10% matching bonus from the binary commissions that have been received by the people below them in the downline. These bonuses are cashed out up to level 5 in the greatest rank. Let’s see how they work:
• For 1 star – 10% of matching bonus is paid up to level 1.
• For 2 and 3 star – 10% of matching bonus is paid to level 1 and 2.
• For 3 and 4 star – 10% of matching bonus is paid to level 1 to 3.
• For 6 and 7 star – 10% of matching bonus is paid to level 1 to 4.
• For Ambassador – 10% of matching bonus is paid to level 1 to 5.
There are also residual bonuses paid to affiliates in a binary system. This basically means the pyramid-like structure formed, when one affiliate recruits two people who go below him to level one and then each of them recruits other members who go below them to level 2 and the cycle continues.
Hodo usually keeps record of the quantity of BV made through a week in the following strategy:
• For the $48.88 subscription payments – 25BV
• For the $88.88 subscription payments – 50 BV
• For the TripSin subscription payments – 250BV
When 500 BV is hit by both the binary team’s sides, $50 is given out to them. There is also a cap amount of $30,000 that comes weekly and is disbursed going by the affiliate’s ranks.
This is another weekly bonus paid to 1 star affiliates or higher. Here is how they are distributed:
• For an Ambassador – $1000 is paid weekly
• For 7 star affiliate – $950 is paid weekly
• For 6 star affiliate – $900 is paid weekly
• For 5 star affiliate – $850 is paid weekly
• For 4 star affiliate – $800 is paid weekly
• For 3 star affiliate – $700 is paid weekly
• For 2 star affiliate – $350 is paid weekly
• For 1 star affiliate – $150 is paid weekly
Read also Exitus Elite Review
Pro’s and Con’s:
• The discounts given by the company are worthwhile especially for someone who travels out so often. It is very hard to negotiate a travel price and some other expenses but Hodo does that for you.
• The Compensation plan is wonderful with many commissions of reasonable value.
• You can’t work on this program for free. The company ensures that both the affiliates and the travelers get to pay a certain amount of money every month.
• If you do cost-benefit analysis, you are going to find that you are pretty much paying the same cost, if not more, for your travels keeping in mind that you pay monthly subscription fees.
• The company compensates more to the highly ranked affiliates to make the other affiliates envious of them and get to invest in more too to get the same commissions paid to them as well.
• If you are not traveling every so often, and you are registered as a traveler, you are going to be losing much of your money for nothing. The most people who will benefit from this company are the frequent tourists.
• Comparing the money you pay every month on the subscription fees with the commissions you are paid in the 1 or 2 star affiliate rank, you will see it is complete loss you are making every month.
• Hammack has associated his program with Lacore, a guy who has been linked to many fraud cases, which could potentially ruin the reputation of this program.
• Finding tourists that are willing to participate in this program and be paying every month as they travel the world, is going to be difficult, so chances of getting to the Ambassador rank are extremely slim.
Well, after having that long pause of too many bonuses, there is more to say about this program. So far do you think this is the perfect fit for your expectations? Would you join it? Does it pay well to affiliates? Well, personally, I think it’s legit but the commissions ask for too much work to make it to a good amount of monthly income. I know of very many other programs that ask for less and give so wonderful commissions.
I’d say that if you are a traveler, by all means join, if you find it fitting your financial needs well, but for affiliates, I’d suggest that you get yourself another program since this is going to burst your nerves trying to convince people to join as travelers. There are so many opportunities you can leverage as an affiliate, including building your own website and getting to earn well above that, trust me on this.
Name: Hodo Global
Owner: John Hammack
Price: Free to join but many hidden catches
Rankings: 60 out of 100
Have you used this program before? How did you find it? Great or not worth the money? Share your thoughts and experiences with the product, Hodo Global, with the world and let them know even more about it!
Do you want to build your own business as I was telling you earlier on? Want to have your website running with your passion as your niche? Then come and check out my #1 recommendation.