Freedom Fast Lane Review – Is Ryan Moran a Scam or Legit?
Welcome to my Freedom Fast Lane review 2019!
Freedom Fast Lane claims of generating seven figures income from small businesses that you can sell for millions of dollars.
I know such claims look very interesting but trust me, such claims are very common nowadays, and that’s why I always suggest you do your due diligence first.
For that purpose, you can read honest reviews on the web and really appreciate you for doing the same.
In this review, I will provide you with honest info about this product as I am not related to Freedom Fast Lane at all. So you will know;
Is it really that easy for Freedom Fast Lane to fulfill its promises? Is it worth your time? And most importantly, is Freedom Fast Lane a fake or legit?
Here’s the truth;
Freedom Fast Lane Review Summary 2019
Product Name: Freedom Fast Lane
Founder: Ryan Moran
Product Type: Amazon FBA
Price: $2,997 + $5,000 + $35,000
Best For: Advanced Users
Summary: Freedom Fast Lane is a platform designed by Ryan Moran where he shares three courses and the focus of those courses is on selling physical products on Amazon.
However, there is a lot of advanced stuff and if you are a beginner i think you should go for it. Also, the fee of this course is very high and there are some unrealistic and unethical claims in the form of building a million dollars business within a year.
What is Freedom Fast Lane?
Freedom Fast Lane is a training platform which has created a Step-By-Step Strategies to create 7-figure businesses and generate passive income by Selling Physical Products Online.
After that how to sell those businesses, and invest the profits… so that you never have to work again.
Freedom Fast Lane was begun on September 4, 2011, by Ryan Daniel Moran who is an inspiring entrepreneur.
They offer three core programs which are:
- The Brand Builder Bootcamp
- The Tribe
- The Backroom mastermind
Each one has a different approach in developing a business. However, the whole system is concentrated on creating how to build a successful business empire and scaling up your business.
1). The Tribe
The Tribe membership is for those people who want to be part of their network that will support your growth by offering strategic introductions and sharing insights that will change the total trajectory of your business career.
The Tribe includes dozens of multi-million dollar business owners, and you are part of their community which led you to the successful business owner.
Being a Tribe member, you get the following benefits;
- Yearly Tribe Summit – At a yearly summit you can meet face to face with other members and build a relationship with them.
- “The Tank” Incubator – If you face any problem and need any help, their team will connect with their list of contacts to help you break through plateaus and create new areas of growth.
- Regular Member Training and Spotlights – You can get new strategies from your fellow members so that you can integrate them into your business.
- Local Chapter Meetups – They arrange regular meetups, and it is a chance for you to meet with other Tribe members, and meet potential partners and allies to share business ideas, network, and form strategic bonds.
- New Courses and Training - You will access the Brand Builder Bootcamp along with additional training courses to help you grow your business and invest the profits.
- Coaching With Millionaires - Their mentors regularly trains and guides other members, so you stay up to date with the newest strategies that are working right now.
- The Tribe Forum - If you need any help, they have also formed The Tribe Forum where the community collaborates to help you.
If you want to become a Tribe member, you must meet certain requirements;
- Brand Builder – You are earning at least $5,000 per month in gross sales online.
- Investor – Your net worth must be at a minimum of $500,000. They will also ask for references and background check.
- Marketer / Influencer – You must have a minimum of 5,000 plus engaged audience in social platforms (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
If you meet the above guidelines, you can fill out an interest form, and they look at the case to case basis.
If you get selected, you need to pay the price of Tribe membership of $5,000 per year.
2). The Backroom
If you are earning a seven-figure income and stuck at it and wanted to earn 8-figure income, The Backroom is for you. You will get;
- Training From Business Advisors – The Backroom Members have the opportunity to be reared by and advised by their Board of Advisors. They consist of top recruiters, business brokers, retail advisors and experienced investors that can guide you all the way to your journey.
- Network Of Ambitious Entrepreneurs – You become part of a like-minded community which has an eight-figure ambition so that you will raise your standards and your results. Additionally, you will network with advisors and investors who like to invest in or buy your business.
- Private Investments and Backdoor Deals – As a Backroom Member, you can get access to private investment opportunities, especially investing in emerging businesses within the group. You can also build back-door connections that can open up for new opportunities.
- You must have a 7 figure business
- Have an audience of at least 10,000 people with access to growth capital
- You must have a big vision and a long-term mindset
If you get selected, you need to pay the price of The Backroom membership of $35,000 per year.
3). Brand Builder Bootcamp
It is a guide from entrepreneurs to build a million dollar brand within a period of one year.
There are different stages in this Bootcamp;
Stage One - Going to Market, Taking Sales, And Profitable From Day One
In stage one, you will ready your first product for the market and generating your first few sales as well.
Now let’s see at the content of the course;
- How to find and attract your first customers?
- How to gain momentum from day one?
- How to bring your first product onto amazon.com?
- Where to get huge exposure for your business?
- How to have customers waiting for you?
- What is pre-selling and how to fund your entire business?
Stage 2 - Scaling To the Million Dollar Level
This stage is about utilizing existing sales channel and then growing it into a million dollar brand. The content in this stage includes;
- How to rank your product on amazon.com first page and get viewed by millions of people?
- How to create strategic relationships with other people?
- How to build an email list those purchases from you every time you send an e-mail?
- How to outrank your competitors to get more exposures?
- How to increase brand awareness & customer loyalty using social media?
- How to offer incentives to customers so that they leave five-star reviews?
- How to use paid traffic to acquire customers profitably?
- How to build relationships with relevant influencers?
Stage 3 - Building a Breakthrough Brand
Stage three is all about scaling up, automating it and then builds out your brand in a bigger way. It includes;
- How to get other people to build your business?
- How to reach out retailers and gets worldwide exposure for your products and brand?
- How to strategically fund your company for scale?
- How to automate your customer acquisition systems?
- How to position your business to be acquired for millions of dollars?
The cost of Brand Builder Bootcamp is $2,997 to join. However, they have also the option of two payment of $1,600.
Tired of MLM's, see my #1 recommended business here!
Pros & Cons:
1. Inspiring Group
You become access to the group of the people who are like minded and inspiring as well. You get face to face interactions with them and get their successful strategies.
Either you are a business owner and wanted to scale this up to the next level, or an investor and looking for owing a good investment, or you are an influencer looking to find partnerships with the right business owners, I think there is a lot of useful stuff you can find here.
1. Not For Beginners
There isn’t anything that you can find for the beginners. All three products are designed to advance marketers.
However, for Brand Builder Bootcamp you can use it even if are an intermediate person.
So, if you just started and someone refers this, I recommend you to stay away from this.
2. High Cost
This is the most expensive product I have ever seen. If you look at the prices here;
- Brand Builder Bootcamp - $2997
- The Tribe - $5,000 per year
- The Backroom - $35,000 per year
I know an average person cannot pay much higher prices. Though the prices are on higher sides if Ryan delivers what he is claiming, who want not to utilize those.
3. Get Rich Scheme
How many people do you think will start making one million dollar business in one year only? If you ask me as I am also in this business for more than five years and I know well such claims.
As per my opinion, not more than one person out of 1,000 can reach this level. So, don’t expect too fast as shown in this program. If you work hard for one year then hardly you can reach at 4 figure income per month.
Such unrealistic claims are made just to get as many people as possible in training.
Even if you search there on the web, I couldn’t find a single success story rather people are claiming about their false promises.
4. Too Much Focus on Networking
The product focuses too much on networking, and it can be painful if you are not good into marketing yourself to others.
If this is the case; you have just wasted your money. You are paying for the connections, so you need to take advantage of those events.
In fact, you may be here because you are searching for a legitimate way to make money online or want to scale your business to the next level.
But if you are not good at connecting people then steer clear from this endeavor.
Want to Earn a Full-time Income From Home?
In a nutshell, Freedom Fast Lane is a legitimate program by Ryan Moran, and he put together the building blocks for anyone looking to create a business and grow themselves as a person.
However, you must be an advanced marketer and meeting their qualification criteria before applying for their courses.
For Brand Builder Bootcamp I recommend for people who have intermediate knowledge of selling physical products on Amazon.
Please also keep in mind that there will be other expenses as well apart from paying this course fee.
Also, the program consists of full of unrealistic expectations which I recommend you not to pay focus on them. Don’t think you can reach out to one million dollar business in a year.
I personally like to work on affiliate marketing, and I also recommend newbies to start this as well.
This business model is very simple to implement and don’t require investment like Freedom Fast Lane.
So, if you also want to excel in this business, I recommend you to see my #1 pick for making money online as an affiliate marketer.
What's your thoughts on my Freedom Fast Lane review 2019 and if there is any question in your mind, please ask me in the comment section.