Digital Experts Academy (DAE) Review – Worth $40,000 or Scam? (2019)
Welcome to my Digital Experts Academy review 2019!
Digital Experts Academy (DAE) promises people to empower them with the practical, cutting-edge digital skills and confidence to remove traditional limitations that keep individuals from realizing their full value.
Then those individuals will achieve financial freedom and live the lifestyle they want.
Exciting claims... Isn’t it?
I have reviewed more than 500 products here, and they all claim the same, but there are very few success stories we see. This is because we don’t do our due diligence before starting any platform.
So, in this review I will uncover all this system so that you make an educated decision whether;
Is it really that easy for Digital Experts Academy to fulfill its promises? Is it worth your time? And most importantly, is Digital Experts Academy a scam or legit?
So, let’s start;
Digital Experts Academy Review Summary 2019
Summary: Digital Experts Academy (DEA) is an online portal which let you provide many different courses under different memberships. They have a lot of useful resources, training and 1 on 1 coaching. However, all of their system is designed in such a way that you keep paying them money one after the other memberships which can cost up to $20,000, which is pretty ridiculous.
Most of those concepts are for advanced marketers who are already earning a five-figure income per month, and they wanted to promote their brand. Also, there are tons of materials, and you could easily lose there. The platform which focuses only on one thing will perform much better than which has all the things.
What is the Digital Experts Academy?
The Digital Experts Academy (DAE) is a private, membership-based entrepreneurial education with the aim of helping people gain personal and financial freedom by educating them the critical skills required for success in the new, digital economy.
It is a sister company of The Six Figure Mentors (SFM), and once you join SFM there is one section dedicated for the Digital Experts Academy (DEA).
So, you consider SFM is the basic course that lays the foundation while DEA is an upsell in the SFM and it is designed for more advanced marketers.
In my SFM review, I have already shown you that the program entire focus is on promoting the SFM itself to other people. Moreover, there is also a huge investment to be part of that site.
DAE went one step further and offered its different memberships at even higher prices which I will show you within a few seconds.
But to be part of DAE, you must first become The Six Figure Mentors (SFM) member, which has four types of memberships;
- Affiliate Access (Free)
- Student Access ($29.95)
- Essential Membership ($297 + $97 per month)
- Elite Membership ($2,500 per year + $97 per month)
So you must first bear the cost of $297 and $97 per month before starting DEA membership cost.
So, this is also a high ticket program like;
- Empower Network
- Super Affiliate System
- Affiliate Marketing Mastery
- Clickbank University
- The Super Affiliate Network
- Legendary Marketer
- My Lead System Pro
- CB Passive Income
And their sole purpose is to get you as much money as possible.
Digital Experts Academy Membership Levels:
There are four membership levels offered by the DAE. Let’s look at each one of them;
1. DEA Silver ($2,500)
The whole idea of The Six Figure Mentors is on affiliate marketing, i.e., promoting other people’s products for the sake of a commission. I know some people find it useful while others not.
So, if you one of them who don’t like the idea of affiliate marketing, DEA Silver might be for you.
Traditionally, the course is famous as “Transition to full-time self-employment,” but now it is famous as ImportXperts.
Stuart Ross has recently partnered with several experts in the Amazon FBA industry, namely Lewis Wade and Anna Davidson Thawe, to bring to you this ImportXperts.
You can find more information about Anna Davidson on her personal website where she runs her own online training program.
The whole idea of DEA Silver is to source product from China and then shipped to Amazon which will do all the things for you.
There are certainly many more things involved in this business like;
- Finding the suppliers
- Sourcing items from them
- Private labeling them
- Send to the Amazon FBA store
- Rank products on Amazon
Though it is a healthy business and many people are earning a full-time income from this. But it is not as simple as you like.
There is always a trial and error period, and once you get through this period, you will then be able to make some decent income.
The price for DEA Silver is $2,500. That is way too much for the starters. And let me tell you one thing that this isn’t the only course that teaches people Amazon FBA business.
All these courses are great, but my priority is Proven Amazon Course which is selling at $399.
So, $399 versus $2,500… which one you opt to choose?
2. DEA Gold ($8,000)
DEA Gold is a training section designed for marketers to drive traffic, generate leads and get sales like a Pro, without wasting years figuring it out.
Let’s look at what is included in the platform;
a). 1 On 1 Mentoring Program
You will get live mentoring calls from Greg and Fiona Scott. Both are the founding members of the SFM and built several successful businesses over the years.
So, they help people in this section through their personal experience in 1-on-1 DEA Gold mentoring calls to build a successful digital business.
b). Certification Programs
There are certifications on many different programs;
- Content Marketing Mastery - Discover their step by step guide on how to turn content into brand authority and traffic generating machine that ultimately brings you profit. They will also teach you how to leverage copywriting, so it generates leads and sales to your business.
- Paid Traffic Mastery – Get solve your traffic generation problems after using this certification. You will learn how to keep customers flowing to your business from platforms like Google, YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIn. You will also learn how to leverage traffic so you can convert visitors into customers while making a profit.
- Social Media Mastery - It’s easy to spend loads of time and energy on social media without getting a good return on investment (ROI). Here, you will learn a step-by-step guide for tracking, measuring and most importantly monetizing Facebook and Twitter.
- Conversion Funnel Mastery – You are getting traffic but not able to convert them. This certification is for you, and you will learn the most powerful methods in generating customers and enhancing their value. Effective conversion funnels further let you automate the complete Customer Acquisition process and lessen the costs involved.
- Search Marketing Mastery - SEO has changed, but it is just as important as ever - now the key is how customers experience when they land on your site. The days are gone for spammy links and high keyword density. You should segregate blackhat (PBNs, Blog Commenting, Directories, and Forums) and whitehat link building strategies (Niche Relevant Editorial Links, Broken Link Building). Here you will learn a time-proof plan to assure your website ranks well over all major search engine platforms, successfully and consistently delivering free organic traffic.
- Email Marketing Mastery – You will learn here email marketing that will generate at a minimum of 200% more sales and conversions. This all starts from how to create successful email campaigns as well as overcome the obstacles of not getting opened and clicked.
- Analytics And Data Mastery – Instead of base your decisions on guesses; you will learn here how to properly analyze your data so that you can make strategies for the future. Discover how to create a rock-solid analytics plan and know the key metrics your business needs to focus on.
- Optimization & Testing Mastery - Learn how to maximize profits on your website and spot problems using a proven process. Learn the secrets of increasing the sales funnel and landing page conversions on any website, so it never misses a conversion opportunity.
- E-Commerce Marketing Mastery – Here they will guide you on how to make more sales on e-commerce business to maximize your profits with a step-by-step process. This also includes how to streamline your website’s architecture, design, and traffic generation so that it’s able to delivering more revenue than you’ve ever seen.
Other than this you will also get access to different conventions and summit videos from the industry’s leading experts including;
- Perry Belcher
- Ezra Firestone
- Brad Martineau
- Ralph Burns
- John Grimshaw
- And many more
3. DEA Platinum ($11,000)
Be ready for DEA Platinum after paying $11,000.
To make a successful business, a good brand is a key component. Most businesses are failing just because of the brand.
They have created a formula that helps you understand your values, mission, and purpose and then you will translate them into a visual presentation.
This means you can start attracting the right people for your business. People will also share your values and become your loyal customers. And all your things will be in congruent with your brand.
They called this brand building formula a “Brand Incubator.”
There are four steps to it;
- Step 1 – Immersion: It takes you through understanding the process of branding.
- Step 2 – Incubation: It’s time to develop your understanding and gather the ideas, direction, and foundation of your brand.
- Step 3 – Inspiration: Generate your brand from the raw data collected in the incubation phase.
- Step 4 – Implementation: The final phase, where they deliver your brand assets, written content and website.
So, in short, you will get for $11,000;
- Intensive 3-day workshop
- Access to Brand Incubation Portal (as I highlighted above), which will help you to the development of your vision, missions, values, purposes, logo, headers, colors combination and more.
- A biography published by a professional copywriter to creates trust
- Allocation of dedicated Project Manager
- 3 hours of 1-2-1 coaching
- Crating professional picture that you should use on your site and social media profiles
I know you will learn big things on branding and this certainly helps you to build a much better brand but whether it is worth the price of $11,000?
I don’t think so…
4. DEA Black ($20,000)
DEA Black is offered at $20,000, and it is by invitation only.
Not every SFM or DEA members will be invited to join this program.
This program is where you can have the opportunity to work or partner with SFM and DEA and access to the like-minded people of a friendly community.
You can work with SFM and DEA to create a training program with them or get trained to be an SFM or DEA consultant, where you’ll share profits with them.
And, you’ll attend their Annual Black Mastermind Retreat which is an exclusive invite for change-makers and visionaries.
Tired of Scams, see my #1 recommended business here!
Pros & Cons:
1. A lot of Useful Stuff
There is tons of information in all four DEA Programs, and each program is target towards the separate topic, and it covers it in-depth.
- DEA Silver excellently discusses on Amazon FBA business
- DEA Gold doesn’t leave anything in digital marketing and different marketing types.
- DEA Platinum uses an innovative approach to Branding
- DEA Black helps you become a true entrepreneur
Not only this, but you will also be learning from some of the well-known leading experts in that field. They know what they are talking about.
1. Too Expensive
Who wants to pay such massive amounts for those courses? I personally don’t…
- Silver = $2,500
- Gold = $8,000
- Platinum = $11,000
- Black = $20,000
- Total = $41,500
Don’t forget the monthly fee of The Six Figure Mentors (SFM) as you need to buy their membership first.
I don’t think the content you will find here may not get any other place. Let’s uncover it one by one;
Let’s first look at Amazon FBA course which is included in the DEA Silver for $2,500, but you can find a much better similar course on Proven Amazon Course (PAC) for $399. So, why pay such a higher price here?
Now move to the second certification of DEA Platinum which is offered at $11,000. Though all the marketing courses are good, but why pay such a big sum when you get such info at another place for a lower price.
You can move to Udemy and find nearly all that courses. Each course will at most cost you $50, and for those nine marketing courses, you don’t need to spend more than $450.
Also, you could find a lot of good stuff on branding in Udemy.
So, all in all, I don’t recommend you to join this high price item.
2. Not for The Beginners
Each of the certifications includes stuff that is more advanced and bit more technical. Also,
DEA is a sister concern of SFMs, which is for those people who are new, but the DEA is created for people who are advanced marketers.
Small business owners do not care much on branding as their ultimate objective is to bring traffic to their business and they do all the basic stuff themselves like;
- Creating a logo, header, and choosing color schemes
- Creating social media accounts and making bio pages
The training here is for those people who are already earning five figures income per month, and now they want to make the difference by building their brand.
Want to Earn a Full-time Income From Home?
The Digital Experts Academy Compensation Plan:
The DEA compensation plan revolves around the sale of memberships to newly recruited and existing affiliates.
The commission is split into two tiers. For the first tier you will earn 40% commission, and for the second tier, you will earn 10%.
Note that to receive commissions DEA affiliates must be “qualified.”
Affiliates must first qualify for each level of membership within DEA and can do so by either buying the memberships themselves or selling them to 5 recruited affiliates.
Please note that affiliates who opt for the latter option will receive no commissions till their 6th sale.
Is Digital Experts Academy a Scam?
No, DAE isn’t a scam. You get tons of value here but whether it is worth the price?
I really don’t think so….
Who likes to pay $41,000 for the membership items and membership fee to the SFM to start journey here through affiliate marketing?
If your goal is to become an affiliate marketer and sell and promote any products you want, I don’t believe DAE is worth the high ticket price.
You can learn affiliate marketing at a nominal cost on very good platforms that offer all the training, tools, support you will need to find success in this business.
Unfortunately, you only motivated to promote DAE high ticket levels, though you get good stuff on leadership skills, marketing insight, Amazon FBA and things like personal development.
If you think it will be easy to sell a $41,000 product to people, think again. I personally can’t think of any affiliate marketing training that would cost $41,000.
How I Make Money Online?
I also use affiliate marketing as a business model to make money online. I started back in 2015 when I didn’t know anything about this business.
Later on, I joined Wealthy Affiliate which only charges a fraction of DAE and guides you all the way to make a success in affiliate marketing business.
If you are also a beginner and wary of stating this business, my suggestion is to join Wealthy Affiliate as a free member. If you like it, upgrade your account to premium for just $49 per month.
What's your thoughts on my Digital Experts Academy review 2019 and if there is any question in your mind, please ask me in the comment section.