Chris Farrell Membership Review – Does it Work or a Scam?
Welcome to my Chris Farrell Membership Review!
Chris Farrell Membership Scam Review – Introduction:
Chris Farrell is the owner of this program and he is one of the most successful and respected internet marketers in the industry. Chris started back in 2008 and within a short period of time, he has achieved huge success in internet marketing. Then he launched this product in order to share his experience with the other people in the world.
This program comprises of different training modules that break down each and every step for beginners to start creating a successful online business.
The prime focus of this program is affiliate marketing which is one of the most credible business model out there. Not only this you would also learn how to create your own product and email marketing. This program is also included in one of the credible programs out there.
The Chris Farrell Membership program is a great program for beginners because there is a step by step training that is very easy to follow. They focus more on basic stuff such as getting your domain, hosting, setting up an auto-responders, built your simple website, and drive traffic etc.
Tired of Scams?
What is Included in Training & Tools?
Once you are in the membership area, you will get access to video training modules. Some of its modules are:
- Creating your own eBook
- Setting up an email marketing campaign
- WordPress Wealth
- 10 minutes to success
- Creating a website from scratch
- Money making lab.
- Creating your own products
- Videos made easy
- Understanding social media
You will also get free unlimited web hosting for your website. Tutorials are included in the training modules about how to host your sites on their servers. This is worth about one-third of your fee because good hosting providers generally charge you from $75 to $150 per year.
There are also some specialized courses included in the member’s area that can build your specialty in that particular field like I love traffic, 21 days to success, mistakes that newcomers should avoid.
This program is really great in covering the basics of Internet Marketing and the contents are very valuable to a beginner. The program is updated mostly and step by step training helps newbies to follow each and everything with ease.
Chris Farrell Membership Pros vs. Cons:
- Easy to follow step by step tutorials. Most training is in video format.
- Low cost to get started with the program and monthly membership is also reasonable as compared to the industry.
- Free web hosting for your site and it is also unlimited package.
- Very easy to build websites due to the availability of different templates that allow you to build websites with zero experience.
- Offer pretty good support in the form of a forum and from Chris.
- I would call this product is very introductory training and it generally ignored the advance side of training. This is why it is best for beginners what if has some advanced methods then this product could be reasonable for even professionals.
- Everyone must join as a premium member as there is no free membership available.
- There is a lot of upsells in the products that are not included in the monthly fee and you have to pay extra for these upsells.
- Training may get outdated sometimes.
- The forum is not properly organized.
Chris Farrell Membership Support:
There is an active forum where members asked their queries and other members reply as per their knowledge. Support is usually quick. Helping support from the community have both positives and negatives. The positive is, it is instant and the negative is, support may be given by someone who is not very much experienced.
New members usually desired to get support from owners but Farrell not very active within the community and it will take time, to get a reply.
Forum area is also difficult to navigate. It is better to divide forum into different areas for ease.
Every person can only become a member by paying their fee. It would be better if there are some training modules available at a free cost so a newbie would get an idea how effective this could be for him.
Let;s look at the pricing structure;
- First trial membership for 7 days = $4.95
- After the 7 days, you have to pay = $37 per month as long as you choose to remain a member.
- Mentor Me program cost you = $997 (additional upsell)
Is Chris Farrell Membership a Scam or Legit? My Conclusion:
CFM is no doubt a great program out there and mostly training here are in the form of videos and good for people who are mostly visual by nature. Chris Farrell has a very good reputation in the market and is a very successful online marketer.
This program also focuses more on building an email list and marketing towards your ‘list’. If you like the idea of building a list and marketing products to that list, then CFM is the way to go. CFM also has upsell in the form of Mentor Me program which really hurt you as an online marketer.
The best way to start by paying an only monthly fee and don’t go for this costly upsell. Once you start earning good money then you may opt for this option to move your business to the next level.
But I will recommend this program to the beginners who are very new in online industry as the training provided here are basic level. There is an even better program out there who are both for beginners and professionals and have a very large number of success stories.
Want to Create your Own Online Business?
I hope you will like my Chris Farrell Membership Review and if you have any questions then don’t feel hesitate to ask in the comment section.
- The Coffee Shop Millionaire Review
- Google Sniper 3 Review
- Amazon Niche Site Formula Review
- Affilorama Review
- The ClickBank University Review