Welcome to my review;
Business Name: Traffic Monsoon
Website Address: www.trafficmonsoon.com
Owner Name: Charles Scoville
Product Price: Free + Premium
Overall Rank: 40/100 (See cons below)
Traffic Monsoon Scam Review – Introduction:
Traffic Monsoon (TM) was launched by Charles Scoville back in October 2014. Charles Scoville has started several PTC sites in the past and closed that sites like InfinityBux, BuxSecure and others . He is currently running another site known as Adhitprofits and it was launched in April 8th, 2013.
Traffic Monsoon is providing multiple services in the form of Traffic Exchange plus pay to click (PTC). It is basically a service which send your site targeted traffic very quickly. They also share revenue with the members. There are also other sites that are very similar to this including BeOnPush, My Advertising Pays, and Zukul Ad Network.
Tired of Scams?
How to Earn Money from TM?
There are different ways to earn money with traffic monsoon.
1). Pay to click (PTC) – If you wanted to earn as a free member then you can use this part. Generally free members can get up to 10 ads, each worth from $0.01 to $0.02. If you view all these ads then you will earn up to $0.1 per day. You can check your account two to three times a day so that you can find new ads.
If you are free member you can enjoy 2:1 surf ratio. It means you can surf two websites then you will get 1 credit. If you wanted to advertise your own site then you can use these credits. It is a free method of advertising for you.
2). Revenue sharing – You can use this facility if you wanted to invest in this program. You have to purchase Ad packs. Minimum cost of this ad pack is $50, which gives you 1,000 ad credits plus 20 guaranteed banner clicks with one sharing position.
However in order to qualify for daily revenue share you have to click a minimum of 10 ads in traffic exchange and view websites for 20 seconds each.
Each Ad Pack will share you revenue up to $55.00. Time is not defined in the system, it all depends on number of sales.
Paid member also receive 1 visitor credit in the traffic exchange for each ad view.
3). Affiliate Commission – You can earn 10% affiliate commission which plays a big role in boost your earnings. For example is your referral purchase $50 ad pack, you will get ten percent of this which amount to $5. You will also earn from subsequent ad packs. In order to qualify for daily earnings from affiliate click, you need to surf at least 10 traffic exchange ads every day. There is no limit on the number of referrals you can make.
How TM Earns Revenue?
1). Pay-Per-Click Campaigns – Pay-Per-Click Campaigns will cost $0.25 per click and if you target your ad to specific location then it will cost $0.50 per click. Pay per Click (PPC) means you pay only when someone clicks your banner.
2). Traffic Exchange Start Pages – It is a plan which helps your site to be the first site viewed by all members. This will cost you $35 per day. It will help your ad to gain lot of attention and stand out first in people’s minds.
3). Traffic Exchange Credit Purchases – You can purchase traffic exchange visitors without having to surf to earn the credits. Simply select package below.
4). Monsoon Traffic Packages -This plan offers you the capability to promote your website through a myriad of advertising websites and produce improved overall results in gaining sign-ups, leads, and referrals.
5). Login Ads – It will places your website in a pop-up window upon login. This is priced at $35 per day and limited to one space.
Pros vs. Cons:
- Traffic Monsoon is free to sign up for every person.
- Pay to click rates are higher as compared to PTC industry.
- Good referral commission.
- Reasonable support and help for members.
- Multiple payment processors are accepted and first withdrawal limit is $2.
- Owner has been involved in the past in different scam programs. His reputation is not good in PTC industry. Though he launched Adhitprofits in 2013 and this site is currently paying to its members but still it is very difficult to say how long he run those sites. I personally don’t recommend anyone to invest this program because of this main issue.
- Earning potential is very low for free member and if you are a paid member then you need to invest a large sum of money in order to earn and it is very risky strategy due to above mentioned fact.
- Generally the traffic you will receive for your site is not a good traffic you want and it is a great chance that you end up losing money.
- Adhitprofits is making loses and traffic monsoon is generating good amount of income and owner is using that money to stabilize its other business, which can be a risky strategy for both businesses.
- You can find some advertisements of scam companies in member’s area which is very common in PTC sites. So you should check yourself before joining any program.
Is Traffic Monsoon a Scam? My Conclusion:
It is not a scam but it is a new program with some combined sources of income for people. I personally don’t recommend this due to the following reasons.
- We cannot see in the future and only we have previous information about a person. Based on this owner reputation is not good due to lot of past scam programs. May be he come up with new intention but impossible to tell.
- These types of programs are mostly very short lived and only a very few people are manage to earn from it.
- In order to earn good you need to invest large sum of money. If it takes two month to reach your $50 to $55 (as it is evident currently) then you can earn $100 in two months with $1ooo investment. Why you waste your time and money when there are other better opportunities are available. There are many programs that you can use like Bring the Fresh or Wealthy Affiliate but i prefer Wealthy Affiliate over any other program due. To know more about this site then visit here.
Want to Create your Own Online Business?
I hope you liked my Traffic Monsoon review and if you have any question about this then please comment below.