Name: Coffee Shop Millionaire
Price: $37 per month + upsells
Owner: Anthony Trister
Rank: 55 out of 100 points
Coffee Shop Millionaire – Introduction:
Coffee Shop Millionaire (CFM) was formed by Anthony Trister, who is an excellent internet marketer. Anthony has been very successful with his strategies and has made millions in last few years. By using trial and error methods, Anthony has developed a reliable system that is both simple to follow and very powerful, especially for those who are looking towards making some serious money online.
CFM is a training program that guides people how to earn money online from internet marketing using specific systems, tools and methods. The program motivates you to believe that working in a coffee shop can lead to becoming a millionaire.
It claims that you don’t need any programming or Internet experience, and you can earn a six-figure income by following and implementing training modules.
Tired of Scams?
Training & Tools:
There are different modules included in your membership package that goes over all the aspects of Internet marketing.
Key modules include:
- Cash Machines – This module includes following videos; Goal setting, Introduction to local marketing, finding clients, your first customer, getting paid, local SEO, social media, video marketing, email Marketing, upselling and referrals, follow-up, scalling bigger, and bonus videos.
- Million Dollars Launch Secrets – This module includes different webinars, underground affiliates, new partnerships, how to launch contests, meet big players, rolling launches, and upsell path.
- Tech Tutorials – Basic videos, videos related to WordPress, auto responder videos.
- Six Figure Secrets Club – Eight (8) week step by step training series to know how to build 6 figure business. In this module, he also shows his personal experience.
- VIP – Three powerful link building strategies, webinar training, how to find Solo Ads vendor, killer email copy, banner ads.
- The 21 K-System – Three video series in which you learn how to make 21 k in a week.
- Interviews – Two successful entrepreneurs Brian David Crane and Kevin wilke interviews.
- Support & Others.
Pros vs. Cons:
- Relatively low initial cost as per similar platforms out there.
- Some good training modules out there in the form of email marketing, SEO, video marketing, and outsourcing training which I think is essential for your quick success.
- Initial cost is not enough, and you have to pay huge money for upsells.
- Everyone knows that build your online business requires hard work and persistent effort and hype created by this system to become a millionaire in few weeks is simple a marketing tactics. (Bad marketing)
- No clear modular path to follow in member’s area because you will not know where to start and end.
Support and help are not up to mark.
- Outsourcing requires extra cost. You can find freelancers on Odesk, but quality work requires high pricing.
- Some training modules have just brushed the surface, and your curiosity will not end as there are no more training available.
Support & Help:
There are two options in members area; Support and connect with us. You can contact with the owner through email, but it takes a lot of time to receive your response. The community aspect is not very active in coffee shop millionaire, and it is seen a lot of occasions that questions from members often go unnoticed.
I know how important it is to have an active community in the program because it is an instant source of help for the community members.
If you join the Coffee Shop Millionaire, then you will need to pay $37 per month. Is this enough to access to the full course? No. After joining instantly, you are asked to upgrade to another product called the “Six Figure Secrets Club” for another $297.
Remember there are other costs associated with this business in the form of website creation, buying a domain name from registrar and purchase of hosting. Now imagine where your cost will reach.
Coffee Shop Millionaire is not a scam. There is a reasonable training in the member’s area that may worth equal to the price that you are paying for, but you will not get extra value from the system for your time and money. You need to invest more in the form of upsells to access more training. You will not become a millionaire within weeks, and everyone knows it requires a solid foundation to start with and years of consistent effort.
The program is created for anyone who is looking for making money online and if you don’t have any knowledge about such things then spending $37 is no brainer for most of the people.
If you are really serious about your online business then I am showing you best place in the internet world, and you will not find a better place than Wealth Affiliate. Benefits of the system are
- Cost is very lower than Coffee shop millionaire.
- Step-by-step training modules.
- Excellent support from owners (Kyle & Carson) and very interactive community.
- Unlimited success stories.
- Free web hosting and many more.
Want to Create your Own Online Business?