Business Name: CB Passive Income
Website Address: www.cbpassiveincome.com
Price: Free, $67 per month, $695 per year
Business Owner: Patric Chan
Overall Rank: 70 out of 100 points
CB Passive Income was launched by Patric Chan back in August 20. This is currently the third version of this program.
CB Passive Income is basically a guides you about list building and to sell different products to your subscribers. Patric is very successful with using this strategy and in this he has guided to people exact strategy that he is using and earning money online.
Patric claimed that this system is both for newbies looking for legitimate business online that make part time income on autopilot and an experienced marketer who just want to add some additional source in current income stream.
How This System Works?
Software in the system creates a “Secret Web Page” for you. Patric will provide you training on how to promote this and drive traffic. When your page are getting traffic then they will be converting to subscribers by submitting their information in squeeze page. Once you have a good list and built trust with your list then it’s time for earning money.
What is Included in Member’s Area?
Step 1: Create your Secret Webpage that you are promoting.
First you have to create a profile including your clickbank affiliate link. The system will generate a link for you. When you promote this URL then it will send traffic to a squeeze page. It is very professional page created by the system for you and when viewers enter their email address then they will become your subscribers. This is your task to drive traffic to your squeeze page. Once your subscribers enter the system then this system will automatically send clickbank promotions to your subscribers using your affiliate link. This is how you earn passive income.
Step 2: Promoting your Webpage:
As I said earlier your only task is to drive traffic to your landing page. You don’t have to think about hosting, domain, squeeze page and auto responder because it will be provided by CB passive income.
In this module Patric has guided many strategies for driving traffic to your page. It includes:
This training includes mostly on YouTube and how we use this medium for traffic purposes. Topics includes are create a YouTube channel, upload video, SEO, managing comments etc.
Moreover there are also advanced techniques on sharing videos on social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), tips for getting traffic and channel design.
Learn different techniques of solo advertising and earn money by mastering it.
Learn different methods of Facebook marketing and this can really help you to get large traffic to your page.
Other Traffic Methods
It includes get traffic from Squidoo, Guest Blogging, Press Releases, StumpleUpon, Viral Reports, Yahoo Answers and Forums.
Pros vs. Cons:
- Good training in the member’s area on traffic generating techniques.
- You don’t need hosting, domain and auto responder and all that is provided by the system. Other than this there are professional written squeeze pages that have a good conversion rate.
- 60 days money back guarantee offered by the system.
- CB promotes ClickBank products that have a very good commission rate like 50% or above, so if your subscribers actually purchase promoting products then you can earn good revenue.
- You cannot join as a free member to get an idea what is inside.
- Lot of up-sells in the system which is irritating for members.
- Lot of hype created by CB for its passive income which is misleading because you have to work very hard in order to get traffic. May be you get some traffic using different methods but getting quality traffic that converts are very difficult to get. First step is traffic, second is subscribe, third is promotion and fourth is actual purchase. All steps are very critical and minor mistake in one step can halt your growth.
- Your squeeze page has no content or very little so it’s impossible to rank in Google. Moreover PPC using Google with no content is not allowed anymore. Traffic that mostly covert are targeted traffic that comes from Google.
- You have no control on your website look and have content in it. Moreover you also have no control on your list because it is all decided by Chan which product to promote and when to sell email. You also have no statistics about your list and how many products sold to whom.
It will cost you $37 per month or $97 one time.
After you purchase this product then you will be introduced two up-sells. The upsells are as follow:
- CB Passive Income Pro Version will cost you $97 one-time.
- Fast Cash Series will cost you $49 monthly.
Pro versions build your own separate list automatically and now can promote products and can easily double your income.
Fast Cash Series is a training in which you will be guided on how to create wordpress theme and plugin. You will also learn on how to make profit by selling the same. It is a good business but you need to be very creative and lot of market research that which theme has currently more demand. Moreover in order to get success you must have a good programming knowledge because if you stuck in some point then it takes lot of effort to get rid of this.
Is CB Passive Income a Scam? My Conclusion?
In a nutshell CB Passive Income is not a scam but very different from other online income systems. You can earn some money using this system but if you want to earn regular income for the long period of time then this is not for you.
Keeping in view the above cons I cannot recommend this system to you. If you want to earn consistent money online then see my #1 recommendation here.