Business Name: Survey Savvy
Website Address: www.surveysavvy.com
Business Owner: Luth Research
Overall Rank: 65 out of 100 points
Survey Savvy Review – Introduction:
Survey Savvy was launched by Luth Research back in 2009 and its head office in San Diego, California. It has over 2 million members and this sits claims that it has paid over $15 million to its members, more than any other survey site. SS also enjoys A+ ratings from Better Business Bureau (BBB). It is available to worldwide members and anyone can join if he/she has more than 13 years of age.
SS is an online company that provides its members different types of surveys and members can earn money by completing those surveys. Apart from this members can also earn by referring other people.
How to Earn Money from Survey Savvy?
Surveys Completion – You can earn money from completing surveys which are offered by different companies. Each survey has different length and you are rewarded accordingly. Some surveys reward you $2 to $3, while others $20.
You are required to complete the qualification survey before actually going to complete the original survey. Persons who don’t qualify are entered into monthly draw. SS pays you through check and it has withdrawal limit of $1.
You are thinking why companies pay to people for just providing simple information? Actually large companies spend lot of money on market research in order to take the information from people about their needs, taste and requirements and then produces products based on such information. Without market research there is more chances of unsuccessful product and it results in loss of cost, profit, customers and time.
You can receive a few surveys per month but it mostly depends on your country. If you live in USA then you will receive more surveys with higher income than any other country.
Referral Earnings – SS also offers a great referral program that is 2 levels in which you can earn money from people whom you refer (Direct Referrals) but also from people whom your direct referrals refer. This is a great way to accelerate your earnings.
Pros vs. Cons:
- Free to join for everyone and it is available worldwide.
- You can earn extra money that can be big if you have large number of referrals. Though making direct referrals in not easy but if you can make then this can certainly add up very quickly.
- 2 level referral programs that can really add up if you have good number of referrals.
- A very trusted site that has been paying since 1999. Very rare to see a site that has been paying for more than 15 years.
- Very few sites that pay you big and CC is included in that list. I have heard that some people have earned more than $50 per survey.
- Very low payout limit of $1 which is very rare. But it only pays through check so withdrawal once you have good amount.
- Most of the surveys are geo targeted. It means if you are from USA then you are more likely to receive more surveys. Otherwise your earning potential is very low. Lot of companies are looking for market research in USA and this is the reason there are lot of surveys in USA.
- It is also observed in some instances that people are not getting paid for completing surveys.
- In order to complete surveys you have to complete the qualification survey and it is not guaranteed that you can take survey. Getting disqualified can really waste your time.
- They require your true information and if you provide false information then your account can get terminated.
- Some surveys require you to provide credit card information i.e. very risky. Provide only if you are very confident.
- They only pays through check which normally takes 2 to 3 months to reach your house. If this site has a PayPal account then it can relieved members from such delay pain.
What is SavvyConnect?
It is a tool that is provided by the site and it helps company to receive information about you in the form of where you go and what you do using internet. This tells us the behavior of the individual like what he like, where he shop online, what he search for and other similar things.
This helps you to receive more targeted surveys that pays you high amount. Remember this information is not sold to anyone.
How Much Does it Cost you?
It is free to join for everyone. All you need is an internet connection, laptop and email address. You can withdraw your earnings once you reached $1. SS pays you through check. Generally it takes 2 to 3 months to receive check in your house.
Is Survey Savvy a Scam or Legit? My Conclusion:
SS is not a scam but a totally legit site that has been paying its members for over 15 years. Definitely you can earn money using this system. If you qualify for the survey then it is most probable to earn money and it also shows the amount you will get and also approximate time required.
I am not saying that by working on this site you can earn full time income but definitely you can earn $20 to $50 per month if you are from USA and can increase this amount if you refer friends. But still earning $100 per month is not much for most of the people.
I recommend this program because it is a totally legit and well established program that can definitely add to your current income streams, if any. But my suggestion to everyone who are looking for full time income is that it is not for you. If you want full time income then see my #1 recommendation known as Wealthy Affiliate. It is also more than 10 years in online world and it has already helped large number of members to earn full time income online. You can start this site easily as a free member and it offers great material for your online success.
Hi Everyone! Its great to talk with you, and I hope you enjoyed this post. My name is Yasir and I’m the owner of Online Earning Mentor. I started my first online business in 2014 from this site and now I help newbies to start their own businesses. Sign up for my #1 recommended training program and learn how to start your business for FREE!