Business Name: SuperpayWebsite Address: www.superpay.com
Price: Free to Join for Everyone
Business Owner: 99 Ventures Ltd (UK)
Overall Rank: 60 out of 100 points
Superpay Review – Introduction:
Superpay (SP) is owned by 99 Ventures Ltd (UK) and it was launched in June 2012. 99 Ventures Ltd also owned other sites as well like RewardingWays, Clickfair and OfferNation. This site has over 285,000 members and has paid over $180,000 to its members.
Superpay is basically a GPT site and paid its members for completing offers, trials and surveys. There are other options as well for earnings including pay to click, pay per call, paid videos and referral earnings etc.
Superway rewarded members in the form of points and each point worth is $0.01 and 100 points equivalent to $1. It uses different payment processors like Paypal, Payza, Skrill, Neteller and Amazon gift card for paying to its members and minimum withdrawal limit is $1. Company pay its members daily and if you become verified member then you can also use PayPal instant feature.
How to Earn Money from Superpay?
There are different options you can use like:
Offers – SP provides you different offers daily and you can earn money by completing those offers and each offers pays you differently. On average most of the offers rewards you about $0.60 to $1. Most of the offers are available to USA and UK members and if you are not from these countries then very few you can find to complete.
In earn money option you can find two tabs Top Offers that are those most of the people have completed and New Offers are those that are added regularly by the site. There is worldwide offers category that are available to worldwide. Complete the offers as per instructions and when completed click on submit button.
Daily Paid Surveys – You can also find different surveys in the SP member’s area. Surveys are similar to offers and mostly reward you between $0.5 to $1. You can also sort surveys based on different options in the member’s area. Apart from daily paid surveys you can also find another survey option known as Wannads paid survey.
Pay Per Call Offers – It is only available to USA citizens and there are lot of strict conditions attach to these offers and violating these can ban your account permanently. Only call if you are interested in the product.
Pay Per Click – In this section different advertisers ads are available that will earn you $0.001 to $0.01 per ad. You can also advertise on this page for $3.
Promo Codes – Promo codes are published regularly on their Facebook and Twitter page and it can be redeemed for cash and prizes.
Contest – Company offers weekly, monthly, yearly cash contests where members can earn extra cash. In order to win then complete daily surveys, worldwide offers and offer wall tasks. Generally this is awarded to top 20 earners.
Superpay Pros vs. Cons:
- SuperPay is free to join and available to worldwide members.
- You can really make extra pocket money using SP earning opportunities.
- Very few sites provides you surveys and offers regularly and Superpay is one of those sites.
- Very low withdrawal limit of $1 and offers withdrawal within one day and even in few hours.
- Multiple payment processors SP is offering to members in order to help members of different countries.
- Superpay offers unlimited affiliate program to members in order to boost their earnings.
- Despite different earnings option, your earning potential is limited to average $30 to $50 per month. This can be enough for some people but not for most of the people.
- Most of the offers and surveys are available to USA people only and if you are from other country very few offers are available to you and your earning are also very few bucks usually $2 to $5 per month.
- People are often complaining about poor customer support and also there is no forum for members to seek help and raise issues there.
- You must provide your personal information while registration and if you provide false information then your account get suspended. Apart from this there are other strict conditions in site terms and conditions.
- Sometimes you will not credited for offers you have completed. It is always advisable to clear cookies before completing any offer.
Convert Points to Cash:
Superpay rewards you in the form of points and you can easily convert points into cash and one points gives you $0.01.Other than this you can also convert cash into points.
How much does Superpay Cost you?
Superpay is free to join for everyone and available to worldwide members but people from USA and UK have more and regular opportunities to earn money.
Is SuperPay a Scam or Legit? My Conclusion:
Superpay is not a scam rather a good GPT site that can earn you monthly few bucks. It has been paying around more than 2 years and its sister sites are also currently paying to members. It also offers better rates as compared to other survey sites. If you want some $10 to $30 per month then this is a great site for you. You can increase this if you are from USA and have lot of active referrals from USA.
Before joining Superpay you must be familiar with its terms and conditions as SP has an active fraud detective system and if you violate any terms and conditions like multiple accounts, using proxy, failed telephone verification, using opera browser, using anonymous IP address then your account marked as cheater.
SP is still a new site and it has yet to prove more in the future. Please also do visit above SP cons before starting this site as this help you to protect yourself and help you to boost your earnings. If your intention is to earn more money or full time income then superpay is not a site for you.
If you want to build business online and want to earn full time income then visit my #1 recommendation site.