If you want a comprehensive review of the millionaire society by Mack Michaels, then this is it. But you need to note that there is another program, a binary options trading company by Marshall, with the same name.
So just to be safe, keep this info with you.
Well, I had the chance to look into the right millionaire society to see if it would be an ideal fit for lots of folks out there looking for a genuine fully packed program, and I can assure that my findings are going to surprise you.
Please attend to my millionaire society review to know the real gist of it, and yeah, I’ve left my final verdict on it down there to help you determine if it’s legit or just a flat out scam, which I’m sure will go a long way in helping you get your best fit.
No further delays, let’s jump into it.
Business Name: Millionaire Society
Website Address: millionairesociety.com/join/
Owner: Mack Michaels
Price: $4.95 for seven days trial, then $97 a month + more upsells
Rankings: 68 out of 100
Millionaire Society Review – Introduction:
Affiliate marketing has become the most efficient way to make money online. And if you have happened to interact with a few people who make their living online, you will get the same thing over and over again. But if you take time to ask yourself why this is so, why affiliate marketing is the best paying strategy, yet their others which claim will get you to make 5 to 6 figures every month with a little work, taking about 10 to 20 minutes, you will come to discover so much that is hidden from the regular researchers who go online to find information about a product or a service.
Let me whisper a secret to you, but you got to keep it quiet.
Affiliate marketing is nowhere near to getting saturated, and although it may appear to be paying low commissions at first, with the right strategies and a little bit of wisdom, you can go over the income promises given you by most rehashed programs that have just gotten launched.
The biggest difference between this paying technique and the other ones out there is this; affiliate marketing works with tangible products that we, as human beings need almost every second of our lives, clothes, watches, television, education programs, books, jewelry and accessories, everything, you name it. You are using one of these right now, right?
Let’s take clothes, for instance, as far you are wearing clothes every day, and changing them every other day, the company that produces them will keep running. And since they want to keep increasing their reach, they’ll hire affiliates to help them with the marketing of them, and in turn, promote the growth of affiliate marketing. I’m sure you get it now, don’t you?
Now there is a problem in this.
There are hundreds of thousands of people out there, and perhaps including you, who want to know how to make money with affiliate marketing. And since there is little information about how to go about it successfully, you are going to find many individuals who have probably been in the industry for quite some years, wanting to teach you. Yes, there are some of those who do it purely to help others who may be struggling like they did as they were starting out, but there are those who do it completely out of greed.
And you have to determine who’s doing with greed and who’s, out of compassion, to know whether you are going to get quality enough help to for you become successful at it as well. And to know this, you have to look into the program’s systems and processes to get you to where you want to be.
You need to look at their approach and see if it makes sense. You need to look at their price to know if it’s been reasonably priced and most importantly if it will work great with your budget. With all these, you are going to identify a genuine opportunity, and all get to spot a scam right off the bat.
And to give you some insight into doing this, let us take a deep look into the millionaire society, to know in which category it happens to fall into.
Tired of Scams?
What is Millionaire Society?
I think the names pretty much tells it away; millionaire society is an affiliate marketing training program that claims you can generate millions of dollars in a short time just by helping merchants sell their products online. To start you off, these kind of claims are usually misleading as you don’t get to make such an amount in such a short while.
Affiliate marketing can earn you that much, but it is going to need some years of practice, testing, and tweaking, to know what works best for you and how to make the most off of it. So there is the first red flag.
The man behind the engineering of the program is Mack Michaels, who seems to have a fair amount of success within this industry. He knows some of the best strategies that work great in affiliate marketing, but the problem with him is that he doesn’t want you to know upfront that this kind of marketing is going to require some effort to make it work.
He is just telling you what you want to hear to buy into the program and pay the fees. I don’t mean to say his product is a scam, no, I want you to be aware of the fact he is not totally honest with you when he says you can generate a high income within a short period.
How Does it Work?
Well, as it teaches affiliate marketing, millionaire society has courses, video training to do that. If you are not fully conversant with affiliate marketing, it is basically helping large producer companies sell their products online through affiliate links, and for every sale that you help initiate, you get a commission.
In the millionaire society, the value of the program is generally low. They do tackle this strategy quite fine but there are a lot of things that they have not included to make the experience and marketing efforts to pay as best as they possibly can. For instance, in order to promote affiliate products, you need to have website in place, you also need hosting for the website, a keyword tool to carry out keyword research for quality keywords that will give your website good rankings in the search engines and get your site good traffic that will then convert to buyers.
But most of these necessities aren’t given.
Mack has not made the most of his program to help upcoming affiliates, which is a big deal as it will cost a little more to get these provisions. What he has done, is to intrigue you on his sales video with a “Done for you” business. And he has gone ahead to give 4 ‘simple’ steps that you are going to make money with:
• Get to download a copy of “Done for you” business model.
• Tweak it a little
• Link it to PayPal
• Upload it as a fully equipped business in just a few
According to the owner, it’s this simple. But to tell you the truth, this is a very bad strategy that he’s getting you into. He wants you to use his PLR (Private Label Rights) products, which don’t really convert and make millions as he claims.
If you are not familiar with PLR products then you should know that they are products whose creators have given full rights to other people to rehash and sell them at their desired price. And these, you need to know, are products that most people don’t love because they are poorly made, with little value, and they go for an exaggerated price. And who would bother buying them? (With all the dirty work done)
You see the reason why I am advocating for these products?
Who is it For?
There are bits of the program which would make a good fit for someone looking to make an entrance into affiliate marketing, anyone with a burning passion become an affiliate. But you need to note that this won’t give you all you need to become an expert marketer as it is limited. You will want to top up the information you get here to get good at it. And this may cost you some few extra bucks.
Other than that, you need to note that as with any online program set to make commissions for you, although not millions as falsely promised; this will need you to invest some effort into it, follow the steps given to you to get somewhere. So this makes the program not good for:
• Those who want to buy a money making machine – If you are looking for a program that will sell to you an entirely functional business with everything on autopilot, then this one is not for you. Actually, there is no such thing as an autopilot program that you don’t lift a finger on or one that will give you commissions by clicking the “hot” sales button and get you to make more money. Those that will promise you that are just mere cheats.
• Sleep through commissions – If you wanted a program that doesn’t really require your attention, and could have you sleep through commissions, then again you are going to have difficulties getting one, as this one isn’t such and odds are, you won’t get it anywhere. A real business that will earn you a genuine job and clean money are that which you build and nurture until it blooms, not anything else.
What is Included in the Program?
While almost everything I have discussed this program is the downside of it, this is the place where you get to hear something good about it, but not entirely. When it comes to the program’s resources, you are going to find quite some benefits here and to a certain extent, get to see how lucrative the online business world actually is. And to give you a good idea of that, let’s check out that is included in the program:
1. Adf.ly Online Ad Centre
For your business to succeed, you are going to need people coming to your website, reading your content and then taking action on what you are recommending. And if you are not ranked in search engines which could get you free traffic that is of good quality, you are going to want to get to the potential buyers in some other ways.
This program has chosen for you the Adf.ly ad center where you pay for traffic. With this, you can get up to 1,000 clicks on your website for $8, and you will be the one paying for it, it’s not part of the membership fee. This tactic is a good one, but the problem with it is that the traffic is not the targeted traffic that converts minutes after reading your content, not the of traffic you are looking for. Have you ever gone to YouTube to watch a video, and you have to wait for 5 to 10 seconds for a totally unrelated ad to run?
This is the kind of traffic that you get.
People who are waiting to do away with your ad completely as they are not interested at all. And with the traffic of this kind, it is going to be very hard to make any conversions and sales.
2. Product Selection and Keyword Spy
You also get a quick video on how you should go about choosing the product you want to promote, from Clickbank. I like the fact that they recommend a product with a low price, preferably with a cost less than $40 and has got a tremendous amount of popularity. And Clickbank is a good place to get such products. So you are literally taken through every step, from one step to the other, to get the right one for you.
Something I didn’t like about this, you are also introduced to Google ads, which can cost a fortune and still give you a low return, if you don’t know what you are doing. And please mark the word I used, “introduced,” not entirely taught how to make it work for you.
From there, you are also going to have to use a keyword tracking software called Keyword Spy. This is another expense, going for $89.95 monthly. So if am getting it correctly, you firstly have to pay for traffic and then pay again to track it, is that really a viable income opportunity? I mean, seriously.
3. Profit From Pinterest
This part is interesting. You get to learn how to do your campaigns on Pinterest. You learn more on what you should do to make the most of through this platform, and what not to, to keep you on the safe side of the terms and conditions. And the presentation is great although it seems to be a bit outdated since the Pinterest account set up is for an outdated version of Pinterest.
Ideally, Pinterest is a rapidly growing social platform that is going to take your business to an all-time high. I assure you that if you are a beginner, you are definitely going to love this part.
Pros and Cons:
• The program gives great information about utilizing Pinterest in your campaigns, which is a highly effective strategy that highly converts and bringing good returns almost every time.
• They promote affiliate marketing which is also a great way to earn money online compared to other scammy techniques like multi-level marketing (MLM) and binary options trading.
• Most of the information taught there is legit and does pay, although not much if you are willing to commit hours of implementing and maintaining your website.
• The program has been greatly overpriced. The information offered there, and the strategies won’t bring you monthly commissions of above the cost price for this program until after a long time, which is a loss for you.
• There are a lot of upsells. If you had only planned to invest $89.95 only and get started without any more investments, you are going to be surprised when you get in there. You will have to pay for the marketing campaigns, keyword spy, and many others.
• You are going to use rehashed PLR products which are of low quality and not liked by too many people not to mention the major search engines like Google. So it’s going to be hard for you to create a long term success with it if any.
• The video courses offered are not thorough with whatever topic they are tackling. The value you are going to get off them is relatively helpful but not good for someone who is serious about making a living online.
• There are so many other resources that are needed to are needed to make affiliate marketing work, and are crucial players to an affiliate website, that are missing in this product. Things like a keyword tool, user engagement for better rankings and so many others.
• Mack promises you to make millions of dollars from your business, which firstly is a lie to get you into it, and secondly, you don’t get even enough resources to handle the necessities for even creating the foundation for your site.
• I don’t like the fact that you don’t get to know more about the program on the home page, other than the video. There is no other information given there to help you make a more conscious decision.
• You are pushed into joining the program almost instantly by “warning” you on their homepage that you should act quickly as anything can happen after you’ve left. And truthfully, there is nothing that is going to change.
• You don’t get a free trial. You get to test drive the program with $4.95 which from then you charged $97 each and every month.
I have to say that the program is fairly good, but I definitely won’t recommend it to anyone looking for a serious program to make money online with, for a long time to come. It does teach affiliate marketing and shows you how to get good products for the website you are going to build, but there are a lot of other important things that are not there.
There are also many free ways you can drive traffic to your site which his company doesn’t consider, or rather, doesn’t want to consider. They only take you to the paying ones, so that you get to pay more on top of what you have already paid for your membership fee.
You get a 60 money back guarantee for this, since it’s one of Clickbank’s programs, which lets you use the program for a maximum of 60 days in which you can return if you don’t find it really useful. The upsells to me is the biggest challenge I have had with the program.
There are too may of then, and they can bulk up to $100 each month. And if you are a person looking for an income opportunity, you obviously don’t want to invest more and get less; you want to the another way around. So is this an opportunity you should consider, not at all.
So is it a scam? No. Then it’s legit, right? Yes, but a poor program that won’t serve much to the average Joe.
Final verdict – Legit but a weak program.
Name: Millionaire Society
Owner: Mack Michaels
Price: $4.95 for seven days trial, then $97 a month + more upsells
Rankings: 68 out of 100
Have you ever worked on the millionaire society? Can you second what I say about the program? What thing did you like about it? Are you still there working? We will love to get your answers on these if you have bought the product.Please be sure to be as thorough as you can.
Are you looking for a program that is genuinely helping people make reliable income streams online? Want a program with over 200,0000 affiliate marketers to help you succeed? Then check out my #1 recommendation.
Want to Create your Own Online Business?
Hi Everyone! Its great to talk with you, and I hope you enjoyed this post. My name is Yasir and I’m the owner of Online Earning Mentor. I started my first online business in 2014 from this site and now I help newbies to start their own businesses. Sign up for my #1 recommended training program and learn how to start your business for FREE!