Business Name: Global Test Market
Website Address: www.globaltestmarket.com
Price: Free to Join
Business Owner: Lightspeed Research
Overall Rank: 68 out of 100 points
Global Test Market Scam Review – Introduction:
Global Test Market is owned by Lightspeed Research (Formerly known as Global Markets Insite (GMI) Inc.). Global Test Market is one of the biggest market research company and it has over 5 million users from worldwide. It was launched in 1999 and it has paid over 32 million dollars to its members only in year 2014. It conducts market survey for more than 1500 companies across over 50 countries.
You can easily become Global Test Market member by filling out a form and joining is completely free. You can earn money by completing daily surveys and you are rewarded in the form of Market points, which you can redeem for different rewards.
How to Earn Money from Global Test Market?
Survey Completion – During creating account system may ask you different questions about yourself and household in order determine which paid surveys are better fit to you. Once you have complete the registration process then you need to complete daily surveys that are information you are providing to other companies.
When you complete the survey you are rewarded about 5 to 100 Market Points. Before completing the actual survey, you have to complete pre-qualification questionnaires. If you don’t qualify for survey then you cannot proceed for that particular survey and good thing about Global Test Market is that it still gives 5 points. Each survey can, on average, take 20 to 30 minutes.
Refer a Friend – For each person you bring in the Global Test Market you will get credited 20 points, which is one dollar.
Global Test Market Pros vs. Cons:
- Global Test Market is one of the most old survey site and has been around for more than 15 years. Very rare to find a site like this that has been around a long time.
- You can earn some money using this site by completing different sites and surveys.
- Global Test Market is available in more than 49 countries and also offers some earning opportunities to people of different countries.
- Even if you don’t qualify for survey you will still earn some points.
- Multiple options available to convert your MarketPoints into different rewards.
- You need to fill pre-qualification questionnaire before completing the actual survey and sometime you don’t qualify and waste lot of time. Though this site awards something for this but this is not enough for you.
- You can earn only a few dollars per month from completing surveys and this is not your full time income. Earning $10 to $25 per month is not much for most of the people. You have spent a lot of time here with just such reward and you can utilize this valuable time to some other useful site that can generate full time income. On average each survey will take your 20 to 30 minutes with only $0.10 to $0.50 you can earn.
- Often people are complaining that they are only receiving very less surveys or not at all. This actually happens because some of the companies only require from GTM only a specified number of responses of some require from only particular location like USA, UK and Canada. It is implied that if you are from other country then you will get less number of surveys. This is not the issue with only GTM but it is related to whole industry.
- At times customer support is not up to the mark. This is obvious because of such a huge customer base and members.
- Global Test Market has updated the system to more on auto generated responses which is very general. Most of the time it didn’t address the to the member problems.
- Payment is usually delivered within one month but user of few countries are able to receive payment after 6 to 8 weeks.
- Some surveys rewards you sweepstakes entries thus limiting your potential to earn cash from the surveys.
Features of Global Test Market:
Rewards System – GTM rewards on the basis of points (known as Market Points) and you can convert these points into other available options. Each point worth is equal to approximately $0.05. Available options include:
- PayPal: Once you have 1000 points then you can request $50 from GTM to your PayPal account.
- Check: When you accumulate a balance of 1200 points then you can ask for check.
- Gift Cards: You can also convert Market Points into gift cards and e-vouchers that can be used in Amazon, Starbucks and others.
It may also be consider that point’s conversions may depends on your location.
MarketPoints – MarketPoints are rewarded to you for completing surveys and it can redeem for different rewards as mentioned above. Market Points expire after 3 years of awarding and if there is no activity for one year then it will expire in one year. Each surveys award different number of Market Points and it mostly depends on two factors:
- Urgent surveys offer high incentives, and
- Time duration to complete the survey, more time a survey take and more you will earn.
Is Global Test Market a Scam or Legit? My Conclusion:
Global Test Market is not a scam but a genuine and trusted company that has been online since 1999. You can earn some extra money using this site but not a full time income. The main issue with this site is tough qualification, poor customer support, difficulty in taking part in survey and few surveys to some of the countries.
Despite the above problems, Global Test Market is still one of the best survey site because of its trust, quality and timely paying from more than 15 years.
If you just want to add something to your pocket money then this is a best site but in order to earn more regular and full time income this is not a site for you and you should see my #1 recommendation.