Business Name: Fusion Cash
Website Address: www.fusioncash.net
Business Owner: Not Known
Overall Rank: 65 out of 100 points
Fusion Cash Scam Review – Introduction:
Fusion cash was launched in 2005 and it is based in California. This site is only available in USA and has nearly three million members from USA. It is a GPT (Get Paid To) site and very similar to Swagbucks.
Fusion Cash is based on the simple method, it encourages members to complete offers which includes to try out new products and services. Apart from this they also provided other opportunities to members in order to earn money.
How to Earn Money from Fusion Cash?
Paid to Sign up – You can earn money just by registering with new sites. This includes both paid and free offers and free offers are best because those are free but paid offers can work also like if they charge you $5 and return you $8, you will make a profit of $3.
Please also remember that free trial offers will not charge you initially but as soon as free trial period end they will charge you through your credit card. It is always advisable to take a note of those offers and when 1 or 2 days left for trial period end then cancel your subscription. Don’t pay for offers if you are not comfortable with this and also complete free offers.
Problem with free offers is that, after you have completed one offer then there is no other available and you have to wait for the next one. Luckily there are other earning opportunities available that you can utilize.
Paid to Call – You’re required to call a company and answer few questions and it can earn you around $2 per call.
Radio – Listen to radio and earn money after every thirty minutes. You need to enter CAPTCHA after 30 minutes in order to confirm that you are actually listening the radio. This method will not reward you much.
Videos – Watch videos that contain advertisements and earn money. Though this is not much but nevertheless some cents for you.
Tasks – Complete micro tasks and earn money. It includes signups, watch ads, buy products etc. It generally takes your few minutes in return for few seconds.
Shopping – Get some cash back if you purchase products from stores approved by Fusion Cash. You must use their link in order to get some return.
Paid to Search – Search using FC search engine and earn few cents. Use in a natural way and don’t spam.
Refer friends and family – Earn $1 when you refer person and he/she signs up, $2 after completion of first offer and $5 every time when they cash-out. It’s a win-win situation for both parties, because they get $5.00 just for signing up.
Fusion Cash Pros vs. Cons:
- Fusion cash is free to join for USA members. This site has been around for more than 10 years and are paying to its members.
- You can earn some additional money using FC as lot of earning methods are simple. FC also provided multiple earning opportunities to its members.
- Great referral program that can add up very quickly if you have a large team. FC provides referral commission on signs up, offer completion and when your referral reaches to cash-out.
- FC also supported PayPal for withdrawal payment as it can save the time from check cash.
- Withdrawal limit of $25, it is not bad as compared to other site that has more than this.
- When you sign up, you get $5 as a bonus and you need $20 in order to reach withdrawal limit.
- Survey offer rate is good as compared to other site.
- FC is only available in USA and even you are not allowed to register and you get warning as soon as you open a site.
- Though you can earn money but it is not something that help you to quit your job.
- Some of offers are paid and you need to invest for their completion. Most free offers are trial and after the lapse of trial period they will charge you from Credit Card and you need to cancel your subscription before 1 or 2 days.
- Offers and surveys require your actual and personal information and providing such information may harm you.
- Earnings have an expiration date and you must ensure that to withdraw before the lapse of expiry time.
Other Features of Fusion Cash:
- Fusion cash is BBB (Better Business Bureau) accredited with A+ rating. This accreditation definitely enhance the confidence of other people.
- FC has a withdrawal limit of $25. You get $5 bonus when you signup and you need to earn $20 more to reach withdrawal limit.
- Your payment will be forfeited if you are using multiple accounts.
Is Fusion Cash a Scam or Legit? My Conclusion:
Fusion Cash is a legit site as it has been paying since 2005 to its members without any issue. It is also accredited from BBB with A+ rating. In order to earn money using FC, do mention your real name and data. Don’t believe on other people who are motivating others to earn $1000 from survey site because it is impossible. You could manage to earn $10 to $50 per month. You can increase this number by giving more time and getting referrals.
Before joining this site, please familiar with the above cons so that you move in the right track. You should also consider whether FC is worth your time because you can utilize other earning platforms that can be reward you for your valuable time.
If you are looking for full time income that stays for long term then Fusion Cash is not the site that should be used, rather my sincere advice is to see my #1 recommended site Wealthy Affiliate.
I hope you like my FC review and please ask in comment section if you have any queries as I am very happy to help you. If you are a member of FC then do share your experience with us.
Hi Everyone! Its great to talk with you, and I hope you enjoyed this post. My name is Yasir and I’m the owner of Online Earning Mentor. I started my first online business in 2014 from this site and now I help newbies to start their own businesses. Sign up for my #1 recommended training program and learn how to start your business for FREE!