DonkeyMails Scam Review – Introduction:
Donkeymails was launched by Sebas Broekhof back in 2005. It belongs to MultiMoney Group and this group also own JillsClickCorner, No-minimum, GetPaidMails and few other online earning websites. Donkeymails has over 800,000 members and it has paid over $2,000,000 to its members.
DonkeyMails is basically a GPT plus PTC site where members can earn money by viewing ads, reading emails, completing micro tasks and offers. Offers include both paid to signup and offerwalls. It is available to worldwide members and pays through multiple payment processors like PayPal, Payza, Egopay. Okpay, Paytoo and Solidtrustpay etc.
How to Earn Money from DonkeyMails?
DM offers different earning opportunities in the form of
Paid to Click (PTC) – DonkeyMails provide member’s daily advertiser’s ads and each ad can earn $0.001 to $0.1 but most of the ads are of $0.001. Each ad last for few seconds and you have to view it in oder to earn. Most of the ads are other PTC sites ads.
Paid2Signups – DM provides you different signups offers that you can register using your DM email address. Once you complete the signup process then you must provide the proof in the form of instructions given in the member’s area. Most of the signups require you to invest money.
OfferWalls – There are different offers in the offerwalls section. Offerwalls include offertoro, superrewards, matomy, matomy market etc. Each one require you register and earn money. You can also earn from radio loyalty where you are require to listen radio and earn from filling captcha.
Paid2Promote – Here you can earn through traffic exchange program. Earn credits while viewing ads for few seconds and you can exchange these credits for advertise your own site or convert into cash. DM exchange rate is $0.5 for 1000 credits.
Donkey Lotto – In order to play lotto you need to buy tickets from your cash balance or points balance. If you are lucky then you can earn $25.
Other than above there are more earning opportunities like Paid2Signups search country, Paid2signups USA only, Paid to promote, Get paid to review, Manual surf, DM raffle etc.
DonkeyMails Pros vs. Cons:
- Donkeymails is free to join for everyone and available to worldwide members.
- DM has been around more than 10 years and are paying to its members without any issue. This is really a great achievement for DM because in this industry most of sites could not able to complete the first few months and DM passed this test very successfully. This also shows that admin is honest and they are looking for different ways to benefits its members.
- Very low withdrawal limit. It uses different payment processors and have has different withdrawal limits which is ranging $0.1 to $1.06. This is very good for members to withdraw as soon as possible and it increases the member’s motivation. Unlike other programs that set their limit very high and it requires more than 6 months to reach.
- DM offers a 5 levels unlimited referral program for its members. If you work hard and has a large down-line then this can really add up to big monthly income. This works like a team and if you interact regularly with your down-line then this will motivate them.
- Though there are multiple opportunities in DM but there earning potential is very low. You cannot earn dollars by clicking on your own and you must build a large down-line in order to earn few bucks from this system.
- DM also has no forum for members which I think is very important for members and they can interact with each other and help them also members can raise their queries.
- Most of the offers in DM require you to invest money and it becomes very difficult for members to earn from this section.
- Some of the offers in DM are also geo targeted and it is available to USA members and if you are from other countries then you can find few offers or no offers at all.
- There is also a risk involved in completing the offers of not credited and they may also require your personal correct information. Apart from this always be careful when providing your credit card information.
- DM has a very poor member’s area and it takes time to understand how to navigate around. Moreover text written inside is also not user friendly.
DonkeyMails offers different types of membership like:
- Baby Donkey cost $10 for one year
- Small Donkey cost $20 per year
- Big Donkey cost $30 per year
- Huge Donkey cost $50 per year
- Yearly Super Donkey Clicker cost $80 per year
- Yearly Super HUGE Donkey Clicker cost $150 per year
- 1 Month Super Big Donkey cost $7.99 per month
- 1 Month Super Huge Donkey cost $15 per month
Each membership levels offers different benefits but mostly you get advertising package and direct referrals. When member join DM without any sponsor hen system randomly selected upgraded member and that new person now become his referral. On the other hand Yearly Super Donkey Clicker and Super Huge Donkey Clicker will provide you guaranteed high value ads.
Is DonkeyMails a Scam or Legit? My Conclusion:
In short DM is not a scam and it is one of most old site in PTC industry that has been paying to its members for more than 10 years. You can give this site a try whether this works for you or not.
I only recommend this site to you if you can make large number of referrals otherwise earning $1 to $5 per month is nothing and don’t waste time. Still if you have large active referrals then you cannot earn full time income and you have to find other ways for earning money.
If you want to earn full time income then see my #1 recommended product. It also guide you how to get direct referrals.
Hi Everyone! Its great to talk with you, and I hope you enjoyed this post. My name is Yasir and I’m the owner of Online Earning Mentor. I started my first online business in 2014 from this site and now I help newbies to start their own businesses. Sign up for my #1 recommended training program and learn how to start your business for FREE!