Business Name: CashCrate
Website Address: www.cashcrate.com
Business Owner: Joe Coleman aka “Cashcrate Joe” (USA)
Overall Rank: 60 out of 100 points
CashCrate Review – Introduction:
CashCrate was launched by Joe Coleman aka back in 2006. It has been online for more than 9 years and is paying to its members. It has over 2 million members from all over the world and it has paid over $4 million dollars to its members.
It is basically a GPT site where you can earn money by competing offers, surveys, doing shopping online and getting referrals to the site. Big companies are always looking for new users to try their service and product and cashcrate act as a middle man and connect both companies and users.
Tired of Scams?
How to Earn Money from CashCrate?
There are various methods you can use to earn money like:
Offers – Go to offers tab and then choose the offers that you want to complete and complete the offer till the end as per instructions. Remember always provide truthful information. In offers section you can sort offers base on rating, newest, payout, cost, and name. You can also choose offer types like all offers, 100% free offers, trial offers.
Surveys – There are two types of surveys in CC one is daily surveys and other is targeted surveys. In order to complete targeted surveys you must first complete your profile because it helps company to select more targeted surveys for you that pay you high profit. By completing profile you will also earn $1. You first need to qualify for surveys and if you don’t then select another. Continue until you qualify and earn credits from surveys.
Referrals – In order to boost your earnings in CC then getting referrals is the best way. If you refer new member to CC, you earn up to 20% of what that person earn, and up to 10% of what their referrals earn. In addition, you get a $3.00 bonus when your referrals earn their first $10.00.
Pros vs. Cons:
- Free to join for worldwide members.
- You can make some additional money from home by completing offers and surveys.
- It has been running since February 2005 and till date it is paying its members with no problem at all. Very few sites online that are about 10 years old and are paying to its members. Lot of payment proofs available on the site.
- There is also unlimited affiliate program for members up to 2 levels. This is a great opportunity for those people who can build large down line. If you have large number of active referrals especially from USA, UK and Canada then this can really boost your earning potential.
- You need to provide your accurate information (name, address etc) and if you don’t provide then your account get suspended.
- While completing offers in CC you may ask credit card and other important information. This is very risky because you don’t know what they will do with this information. So be careful and if you want to provide this then it should be a trusted company. CC is not responsible for any loss in this case.
- Members are repeatedly complaining that their offers are not crediting. There may be various reasons and you must follow instructions provided by the advertisers. Always provide real information and do not complete offer twice. Actually what happen is that people are working on multiple GPT sites and advertises have placed those offers on other sites as well. If you have previously completed offer then he will not again credit to you and a cookie is stored on your computer. This is why it is always advisable to clear you cookies before completing any offers and this will solve your problems.
- Most of the offers and surveys are geo targeting which means advertisers want to complete those offers from specific countries and if you are from USA, UK and Canada then you will receive most of offers and surveys and can earn good money while if you are from Asian countries then very few you can receive. The best way to resolve this issue is to get referrals from USA.
- Trial offers pays you high but they are trial for 7 to 3o days and after that they will charge from your credit card. You must cancel this subscription before they actually charge you.
Levels in CC:
There are different levels in CC and earnings from your referrals for cash offers also increase as you get more referrals:
Bronze level – 0 Active Referrals – 20% from 1st Level, 10% from 2nd Level
Silver level – 50 Active Referrals – 25% from 1st Level, 10% from 2nd Level
Gold level – 150 Active Referrals – 25% from 1st Level, 15% from 2nd Level
Platinum level – 300 Active Referrals – 30% from 1st Level, 15% from 2nd Level
Elite level – 500 Active Referrals – 30% from 1st Level, 20% from 2nd Level
Is CashCrate a Scam or Legit?
In a nutshell CC is a totally legit site and has been paying its members since 2006. You can join as a free member and it is always advisable to complete offers and surveys that are free.
I recommend this site but you need to be careful about above cons and if you are confident then provide your sensitive information. CC will not earn you full time income but can add something extra to your pocket money. You can earn up to $15 to $40 per month. It can be increased significantly if you create referrals.
If you are an Asian then your earning potential will be very low and you have two options either get referrals from USA or find another earning ways.
Definitely CC will not earn you full time income and if you want to earn full time income or build your online business then see me #1 recommendation. Its name is Wealthy Affiliate and you can easily join as a free member.
Want to Create your Own Online Business?
If you have any question about CC then please do ask in comment section and i am very happy to help you out. Also share your experience with CC.
Hi Everyone! Its great to talk with you, and I hope you enjoyed this post. My name is Yasir and I’m the owner of Online Earning Mentor. I started my first online business in 2014 from this site and now I help newbies to start their own businesses. Sign up for my #1 recommended training program and learn how to start your business for FREE!