Business Name: Autoresponder Madness
Website Address: www.autorespondermadness.com
Business Owner: Andre Chaperon
Overall Rank: 84 out of 100 points
Autoresponder Madness Scam Review – Introduction:
Autoresponder madness was launched by Andre Chaperon, a well-known internet marketer who known was launching great IM products. Especially when talk about email marketing then his name cannot be hidden.
Autoresponder Madness is a training platform on how to start an effective email campaign in order to boost your online business. Andre Chaperon was very successful while list building and he showed us exactly the tricks and techniques he used in the past.
List building has been around from years and there are different concepts you will learn about this process but this is one of the best course available online that guides you how to build your list using auto responder and increase conversions in order to earn more profits.
What is Included in AutoResponder Madness 3.0?
This is currently its 3rd edition and its first was launched in 2009. It consists of 4 chapters, divided into 19 lessons:
- Lesson # One: Prelude
- Lesson # Two: The Big Picture
- Lesson # Three: Understanding Your Audience and Profiling Them
- Lesson # Four: Creating ATTENTION Through The Use Of A Hook
- Lesson # Five: Open and Nested Loops
- Lesson # Six: Story Direction & Structure
- First Chapter Summary
Chapter 2 lessons are in the form of episodes like episode 1, 2 and so on.
- Lesson # Seven: Soap Opera Sequence
- Lesson # Eight: Soap Opera Sequence
- Lesson # Nine: Soap Opera Sequence
- Lesson # Ten: Soap Opera Sequence
- Lesson # Eleven: Soap Opera Sequence
- Lesson # Twelve: Soap Opera Sequence Summary
- Second Chapter Summary
- Lesson # Thirteen: List Segmentation (How to diversify your audience)
- Lesson # Fourteen: Product Launch Sequence
- Lesson # Fifteen: Product Launch Sequence Case Study
- Lesson # Sixteen: Storytelling Hacks
- Lesson # Seventeen: Marketing Hacks
- Third Chapter Summary
- Lesson # Eighteen: Inner Game Mastery
- Lesson # Nineteen: Advanced
Appendices and Extras
- Private Facebook Tribe: Auto responder Madness Insiders
- My EVIL Experiment
- Breakfast Protein Shakes
- Real Product Launch Sequences (PLSs)
- Art of Storytelling
- The 100 Day SOS
All lessons are well in depth and they reveal you every aspect of that particular topic. Each lesson contain specified tasks and if you do it with lessons then it keeps you on the track and confirms that you have understood this lesson well.
Autoresponder Madness Pros vs. Cons:
- Excellent course on email marketing from a person who has very good experience on this topic and it will reveal almost everything that you needed about this topic.
- Training course is very detailed and Andre has touched every topic that are included in email marketing.
- Good thing about this course is that it focuses on quality rather than quantity because when once you have relationship with your list then even hundreds of people can earn you good profit. Very rare you can find relationship marketing with your list and it is actually your relationships that you need to establish which helps you to increase conversion rate.
- Another good thing about training is that he guides you how to segment your list based on certain characteristics and target the product based on the segment characteristics.
- The worse thing is its price of $300 which is very high. If you are a starter then definitely you will not purchase this but once you are earning a good income from your site and want to further accelerate your income then it is better to purchase this product.
- Approximately all course is presented in text form which I like is also very bad approach because most people including me like training in videos format that are supplement with text formats. Moreover, text format is also very poor style and it is very difficult to concentrate on lines. Neither you can read text that is a big chunk of text paragraph, nor did you read in the each line in a new paragraph.
- Autoresponder Madness just guide you about how to build list building effectively and generate revenue using this list but in order to do that you must create a site and then you can do that but ARM doesn’t guide you about how to create a site and attract visitors to your site.
Is Autoresponder Madness a Scam or Legit? My Conclusion:
In short, ARM is not a scam but a legit product that you can use to move your business to the next level. There are many products available on the internet claiming that they will teach you list building but I think this product is, if not best, one of the best product so for on this topic.
Andre has made certain improvements with the revision in edition but still I think there are some issues relating to its format and also it is very costly. You not only need this price but also other budget to implement this strategy. I only recommend this once you are a medium or advanced internet marketer.
If you are looking for some site that guide you from start and even if you don’t have previous internet marketing experience then see my #1 recommendation Wealthy Affiliate. It will guide you everything and helps you to build online business but at a very reasonable price.
If we compare both sites then:
- Wealthy Affiliate guides you every aspect of internet marketing including email marketing while ARM is specific to email marketing.
- WA is cheaper as compared to ARM.
- WA has a very active community that helps you every time you request while there is no such thing in ARM.
- WA has lot of tools like keyword research tool, free hosting, and website builder but there is no such thing in ARM.
At the end I just want to clear everybody that if you are just looking for list building course then ARM has specialized in it but if you are looking for complete business then Wealthy Affiliate is the best platform.
Hi Everyone! Its great to talk with you, and I hope you enjoyed this post. My name is Yasir and I’m the owner of Online Earning Mentor. I started my first online business in 2014 from this site and now I help newbies to start their own businesses. Sign up for my #1 recommended training program and learn how to start your business for FREE!